Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE

28th July 2015

26th July 2015

14th July 2015

Dr. Shabrokh has been our family doctor for more than 10 years, and has always been kind, patient, and helpful. My wife suffered a severe stroke some years ago, and he has been particularly supportive throughout the recovery and post-recovery period. The practice is friendly, relaxed, and welcoming. The only problem is that they're busy, so getting an appointment can sometimes be a trial - although the new telephone queuing system is a great improvement. Overall the whole family feels that we get great care from the practice.

8th July 2015

My wife and I have been patients at Tadworth Medical Centre for about 20 years and have never been disappointed with the service and care received. suggestions: I would like to see a receptionist at the front desk again.

8th July 2015
Response from Tadworth Medical Centre

We have an issue with a receptionist on the front desk. There would be no privicy for the patient and receptionist having a conversation. This is the reason why we have a radio playing to drown our conversations and preserve confidentiality. Practice Manager

30th June 2015

Making an appointment with a specific doctor is usually difficult. My latest with Dr greenway took 4 attempts , each with long phone waits. Since they set dates for annual reviews a year ahead, surely they could set up an appointment and save us frustrating effort. I believe it is important to develop a long term relationship with a specific GP who meets your needs.