Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE 1 2 3 4 5 102 reviews

21st April 2021

I have in the past had some issues getting an appointment however, on this occasion I needed an appointment for my son and Dr Wellappili was so lovely and helpful when making the appointment for us, I am so grateful that he was able to see us and can’t thank him enough for the difference his help and support made for my son. He was great with my son who is 16 months by making him laugh and comfortable during the appointment. It’s been so difficult during Covid-19 so I wanted to thank the receptionists and Dr Wellappili for being so kind and supporting us.

Overall a really positive experience.

21st April 2021

Overall a really positive experience.

15th October 2020

The receptionist get a lot of stick but do a brilliant job . A great practice.

No dong the best in trying times .

15th October 2020

The receptionist get a lot of stick but do a brilliant job . A great practice.

No dong the best in trying times .

5th September 2020

I had 2 issues just with getting 1 prescription, in which the doctors firstly did it wrong and then secondly rejected my request for it to be adjusted to make it correct. However, the reason for this review is to say thank you to the lovely receptionist who I spoke to on the phone on the 3rd and 4th of September. She was so friendly and and easy to talk to and got the issue with my prescription finally solved. She was definitely the nicest and most friendly receptionist I have spoken to at the surgery so a big thank you to her.

Not given me the wrong prescription, not rejecting my second request even when it was correcting the doctor’s mistake, and telling me that it had been rejected so I didn’t waste my time going to the the chemist to collect it when it wasn’t even there.

Experience

{{category}} working at Tadworth Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tadworth Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecakl