Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE 1 2 3 4 5 98 reviews

24th February 2020

This surgery is absolutely shocking. If you are extremely lucky enough to call and get though you still need to be lucky to get a appointment time. Staff seem to think they have every right to know your symptoms and give you a appointment accordingly. They also ask your age for some reason. The staff including the some of the doctors seems to have no sense of urgency. Will happily be walking around socially talking and making a cup tea while you are waiting... I understand we all need to drink but my appointment was for 8.40 and and is already running 15 minutes late! Avoidable! This is a constant trend at this doctors, delay delay delay.

16th December 2019

My father has been cared for by Tadworth Medical Centre for many years. I would like to commend the care he has received by particularly Dr Chase and at other times Dr Anderson and Dr Freeman. They are very caring GPs. Receptionists have always been helpful. I certainly understand the restraints of all surgeries. If anything could be improved it would be the appointment system. I have often queued at 8.00am with my elderly father to get an appointment. If it could be improved that would be great.

26th November 2019

Phoned at 8.30 was told to try again later Keep trying finally 15th in queue to then be told no appointments available and told to download Livi , total waste of time could not get past verification. Not everyone can book appointment s on line or queue up outside surgery at 8.00 am . have been with Tadworth medical centre for many years definitely gone down hill fast .

18th November 2019

Tried to phone today from early morning eventually got through ,have very sore gritty eyes feels like sand paper every time I blink ,was told by receptionist to go to specsavers!!

7th November 2019

Yesterday I tried to order a repeat prescription on line only to find out that I was not recognised anymore even though I have done this before. I phoned the surgery and was told a new system had been set up. To enable me to get on the system I was emailed relevant codes to use when prompted. However this failed!! The website said "You are using codes no longer valid, please contact your Surgery". After several frustrating attempts at gaining access I had to resort to going to the Surgery in person where I was informed that I had been given the wrong Linkage Key. No apologies received even though I had spent a lot frustrating time ------two phone calls and a trip to the Surgery to sort it out. Why I was removed from the system in the first place when my wife still able to access it, I fail to understand. Technology is great when it works but is dependent on human beings giving the correct information!!!!

{{category}} working at Tadworth Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tadworth Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecakl