Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE

22nd March 2019

Prescription errors occur, dropped new prescription in from hospital. Wait 48 hours to pick up and when collected (unfortunately by my mother) not myself the script is wrong despite the doctors being given the hospital letter telling them what to prescribe. I now have to wait over the wk end for another script due to incompetent general practitioners who fail to read what is given to them It amazes me how the NHS can even contemplate integration of care when GP practices are not patient centered. The reception team are rude and put the blame on the service user. There is no recognition of the need to provide individualised care..and never an apology for their mistakes. Where is the duty of candour.

22nd March 2019

Can’t get appointments advertise evening and weekends. Receptionists are so rude!! Wish I could change surgeries. Trying to book a smear and the practice is totally incompetent

6th February 2019

I am not a regular user of the doctors surgery as Every time I attempt to get an appointment I can never get through at 830 when the lines supposedly open, this morning it took 12 minutes to even get through to being in the queue. I am then forced to use the 111 service out of hours and ending up with an appointment extremely late at night for my children.

28th January 2019

I have tried to get through to the practice thia morning to make an appoinment, when you select 1 to make an appointment it says sorry your call can not be completed at present. When I try to go through the online process it says my details do not match with the practices details, but my details have not changed. What a nightmare to try and even get an appointment!!!

11th January 2019

The appointment situation is totally out of control at this surgery, people have to queue up in the freezing cold to try to see a doctor, there are so few appointments that you have to try to get there earlier and earlier to get a place in the line to secure an appointment. The doctors need to sort this out , maybe get more doctors !!!

{{category}} working at Tadworth Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tadworth Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecakl