Sunnyside Doctors Surgery

8F The Pompey Centre, Fratton Way, Portsmouth, England, PO4 8TA

20th June 2017

My last review before I leave sunnyside. Few things should know I'm deaf and I suffer mental health from child abuse. Sunnyside has let me down many times in 2001 I almost died from a brain tumour they sent me for eye test and pump me me meds for pain and sickness even when it got worst they still pump me with pain meds and sickness meds until off duty doctor from another surgery sent me to hospital . I once waited 4 hours after my appointment time to be seen by doctor. Since I was kid I suffer mental health and now as adult it worst but can I get a appointment no It has to be a phone call. It like they don't care if i'm deaf or it like they think I wear a hearing aid and a implant just for the fun of it. They don't do follow up on you. When you worry about your heart they say comment like Don't worry about it unless you pass out or drop dead. Sunnyside Failed me on every level and I should of switch surgery a long time ago.

16th March 2015

The only reason I've marked "Is it easy to get an appointment?" down is that the surgery is in the middle of a highly populated city, so it's never going to be easy getting an appointment that week, or even the next but there is a duty team available. Dr Buckby treated me for many years. I wish I'd never left when I moved; my experience since has left me upset and disillusioned. She did everything humanly possible to help me, explained everything, was friendly, polite, empathetic.... Thank you.

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

1st August 2012

All the doctors and nurses are fantastic their walk in surgery should be made possible in every surgery.

Doctors working at Sunnyside Doctors Surgery