Strathmore Medical Practice

26-28 Chester Road, Wrexham, Clwyd, Wales, LL11 2SA

19th February 2020

The receptionist has been exceptionally kind, caring and very helpful each time I have had to visit this surgery. The receptionist in question is called Amy, although all the girls have been helpful to us Amy has gone out of her way to help.

3rd September 2019

Have just phoned regarding a prescription I was waiting for, spoke to Vicky on reception she was so very helpful certainly showed concern for situation. She told me that she would find out regarding prescription and would phone me back and if I had not heard by the next afternoon to phone her. One cannot ask for more than that at such a busy surgery thank you Vicky

19th August 2019

Waiting for very serious spine surgery in two weeks. Been into surgery 3 times to make an appointment but told to book on line. Can’t get the doctor who has been dealing with me. I feel very frustrated and let down by this practice. It’s a total joke that I have to ring up every day at one o’clock for my appointment that is not forthcoming. My mother recently passed away and we waited for a doctor to administer a morphine driver for 8 hours. He decided to roll up at 5 pm and my mother passed away a few hours later. Dr varmor total discrase for letting my mother have her last day racked in pain. AVOID THIS PRACTICE. I find the front staff totally non professional asking patients personal questions for the whole waiting room to hear.

30th April 2018

The contrast between this practice and the one I have left which is also in Blairgowrie is noticeable especially the doctor's manner. He was engaging, he asked questions, he made sensible suggestions and advised why he thought the changes were relevant. He didn't make me feel degraded or that time was being wasted during the consultation, he was not hostile or rude. The Practice was a welcoming, reassuring place. Haven't met any of the nurses yet but from what I hear they are good too. Needless to say that the receptionists were informed and very helpful.

2nd February 2018

I’ve been unlucky to have had 5 knee replacements following getting infection in turn it’s left me with chronic pain, if it wasn’t for Dr Gowland I would have thrown towel in a few years ago, she listens is considerate and understanding and in turn helpful in finding what will help make life bareable . Iv been in the surgery when some people think they can talk to staff like something they got on shoe, they should be taken off register because whatever pain iv been in I have always treated with respect {well hope I have lol} Regards and best wishes to Helen and staff MS

{{category}} working at Strathmore Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Strathmore Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecaxf