strand-medical-group
1 2 3 4 5 1,313 reviews Write a review

Strand Medical Group

Strand Medical Group, 2-6 The Strand, Goring-by-sea, West Sussex, BN12 6DN

17th November 2018

I am a new patient at the Strand Medical Group. I wrote to the practice asking for an appointment to have a flu vaccination. Tally phoned me the day they received my letter, she was very lovely on the phone, and made me an appointment the next day a Saturday. This was my first vaccination, and I was a little apprehensive, but the receptionists and nurses were lovely! I was greeted at the door by Barbara with a lovely smile and I believe it was Wendy who showed me where to go. The nurse explained the procedure to me, and answered all of my questions. It was such a different experience to my previous doctors surgery. I felt cared for, unhurried, and a person not just a number. No one enjoys going to the doctor, however it can make all the difference in the world when one feels valued, and I most certainly did today. Thank you!!

20th October 2018

When I explained situation to receptionist and that I had been trying for an appointment for nearly a week I was booked and received a telephone triage appointment immediately and then a face to face appointment booked for same day. Treatment/advice brilliant. Thank you.

20th October 2018

I have had good doctors that have been nice and diagnosed me well but others have been not nice etc and one doctor didn't diagnose me good and had to come back.

20th October 2018

Dr listened to me and no doing tests, for my problem.

20th October 2018

I saw Julie today for a routine appointment than advised to make appointment with a Dr who after a phone call from a dr had appointment today.

{{category}} working at Strand Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Strand Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejhng