Stockett Lane Surgery

3 Stockett Lane, Coxheath, Maidstone, England, ME17 4PS

27th November 2018

Unfortunately not great experience today Saw a ‘nurse’ which turned out to be a health care assistant I guess. No introductions and no badge so still not sure. Unable to work equipment ,had to get help from student nurse (no badge again) Not able to give me enough details about my blood results to reassure me,told the doctor had not seen results yet even though they had been taken over 2 weeks ago! Took my blood pressure which seemed extremely high, nil done about that result, so hope I don’t have a stroke before I see doctor next. Stockett Lane this is not the only time you have sent me to a nurse who has turned out to be a health care assistant. It is misleading particularly when they do not have knowledge and ability to know what are normal parameters, and cannot answer questions or adequately trained to work equipment I am happy to discuss this further Also receptionists need to be mindful about their conversations...confidentiality

16th September 2018

Have been with Stockett Lane all my life and have noticed how much worse it gets year on year. Receptionists act like they don't want to be there and seem to consider being asked a question as a painful interruption to their day with an audible sigh.

22nd October 2017

Everyone knows the NHS are struggling but we have been with the practice for about 7 years and have always had a great service.

25th May 2016

25th April 2016

I have consistently found all the surgery staff - reception staff, pharmacists, nurses and doctors - very helpful and courteous. I was there today and the pharmacist and receptionist took so much time and trouble to sort out my prescriptions for me. This is the most efficient and friendly doctor's surgery I have ever been to and I value it highly.

{{category}} working at Stockett Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stockett Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecbdd