Stockett Lane Surgery

3 Stockett Lane, Coxheath, Maidstone, England, ME17 4PS

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th May 2016

25th April 2016

I have consistently found all the surgery staff - reception staff, pharmacists, nurses and doctors - very helpful and courteous. I was there today and the pharmacist and receptionist took so much time and trouble to sort out my prescriptions for me. This is the most efficient and friendly doctor's surgery I have ever been to and I value it highly.

6th April 2016

Every receptionist I have ever spoken to happens to be the rudest person I have ever spoken to

27th April 2016
Response from Stockett Lane Surgery

Thank you for providing feedback, I will raise this issue with the Reception Team Leader and I hope that we meet your expectations on your next visit.

5th April 2016

I have been ill since before Christmas 2015, I was sent home from work a couple of weeks ago they fitted me in for emergency appointments at short notice and have continued to do so. Very pleased with their treatment and service.

27th April 2016
Response from Stockett Lane Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback, all feedback is essential to providing and maintaining high standards of care. Thanks again.

17th November 2015

Needing a tablet review, I was booked in with the surgery pharmacist, who carried out a thorough check including blood tests and offering advise with regard to blood pressure, cholesterol and weight. Having followed advise given, 3 weeks on after a follow up review, there were positive results all round, giving me a big incentive to continue with this regime. I found Maria Rivas-Lee, the pharmacist, to be extremely professional, encouraging and very easy to speak to.

21st December 2015
Response from Stockett Lane Surgery

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent experience at the surgery. We are extremly pleased that you have found your consultation with Maria useful and have had positive health benefits as a result. Kind regards Juliette Norton Practice Business Manager

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »