Steyning Health Centre

Tanyard Lane, Steyning, W Sussex, England, BN44 3RJ

Also known as: Steyning Medical Practice

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st November 2016

While waiting for my appointment with the nurse I was very impressed with the friendly & patient responses by a receptionist, who was dealing with a very confused older patient.

6th October 2016

I went to the Dental Surgery for a checkup with Afsana and then an appointment with Sarah, the hygienist. I am old enough to have picked up a fear of dentists - as a child in the 1970's, I was abused (with violence but not sexually) by my dentist in Edenbridge, Kent. I was extremely impressed with the understanding, compassion, skill, art and gentleness all the staff, including the receptionist. I will go back 6 months from now looking forward to the appointment rather than the fear I once had. Thank you all so much! Mx

28th July 2016

Reception is getting better but the old school is still lurking under the surface in one or two cases

6th October 2016
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback We are glad that you feel there is an improvement in the receptionist service. The receptionists have a very difficult job to do finding the most suitable appointment or information contact for each patient in a pressured environment. We have undertaken significant training for our reception team to help them cope with pressure that front of house brings. In addition to this we have taken on several new members of staff and are developing a team of bank to staff to help cover during the holiday periods.

31st May 2016

The doctors are lovely but the reception staff are brusque and unfriendly almost without exception. They make you feel as if you are taking up their valuable time. They look as if they dislike their job and if this is the case, I wish they would make way for staff who greet you with a friendly smile and make you feel welcome and familiar when you walk up to the reception desk. They spoil an otherwise very good practice in my opinion.

23rd December 2016
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience at Steyning has not always been positive. We have been working hard to try to improve the patient experience and we have had some new staff starting in reception since your review was submitted. The Reception role can be a difficult one but I do hope that your experience in the future will be better.

4th March 2016

From first contact via the receptionist I felt that there was respect and concern shown throughout. Efficient admin and very professional nurses and Doctors.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Steyning Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Steyning Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb66y