Steyning Health Centre

Tanyard Lane, Steyning, W Sussex, England, BN44 3RJ

Also known as: Steyning Medical Practice

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th January 2019

I had a bad experience with this surgery I happen to become ill and was left on medication for 2 years which was not working only then was I sent to the hospital for a endoscopy it really is appalling and the receptionists kept saying every time I went in “oh you have been ill a long time “ yes because I didn’t receive the right care and my illness not investigated for a long period of time. Dr rainbow was the only doctor that was very professional and made sense as I was going through this I developed anxiety so made me feel even worse than what I was awful experience. And some doctors were even looking it up in there book like they have been university they should know everything through there training dr jafri was rude to me and my husband and I don’t think the level of care is up there only dr. Rainbow.

17th January 2019
Response from Steyning Health Centre

I was very sorry to read your comments. To enable us to address your specific concerns, it would be useful if you could get in touch with us. Our staff are committed to providing our patients the best possible service. If a patient has had a negative experience, we will discuss this as part of a learning process to enable us to improve further. If you feel able to share your experience with us, please contact Jenny Smith, Assistant Practice Manager, or write to Dr Alex Rainbow directly who is our Complaints Lead. Many thanks.

19th November 2018

Some of the receptionist are really helpful, friendly and do their best to help you get an appointment and then you get the others that treat you not very well at all.

17th January 2019
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We have had some new reception staff start with us recently who we hope will be a positive addition to our team. Please do get in touch if you have any specific concerns.

9th August 2018

I was very disappointed with my treatment here. I felt that the Dr I spoke to did not listen to what I was saying, or truly acknowledge the condition I was in. I went in for concerns with regards to my mental health, and the Dr said: "Sorry but I just can't understand why you are depressed". I was also there for a physical injury which they asked to look at, made notes about, but then did not attempt to treat. I left this appointment feeling frustrated, and feeling in a worse state than i had before I went in.

16th August 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

We were very sorry to hear that you had a recent negative experience at the Medical Practice. If you would like to discuss this further, please do make contact with the Assistant Practice Manager. We welcome feedback from patients so that we can continue to improve and develop our services.

30th July 2018

great adminstrative staff, very helpful and doctors very polite and welcoming when you are greeted in the waiting room.

2nd August 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback.

22nd July 2018

My 90 year old father was visiting for a few days. I had some health concerns for him and called the practice. I was treated with the utmost respect was offered an appointment with the paramedic practitioner. He was kind and very thorough in his treatment and although it turned out to be a false alarm I was never made to feel I was wasting anyone's time. So thankyou to the reception staff and thankyou Steve for treating my dad with such kindness. THANK GOD for the NHS.

23rd July 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. It is always nice to hear when things have gone well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Steyning Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Steyning Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb66y