Steyning Health Centre

Tanyard Lane, Steyning, W Sussex, England, BN44 3RJ

Also known as: Steyning Medical Practice

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th August 2018

I was very disappointed with my treatment here. I felt that the Dr I spoke to did not listen to what I was saying, or truly acknowledge the condition I was in. I went in for concerns with regards to my mental health, and the Dr said: "Sorry but I just can't understand why you are depressed". I was also there for a physical injury which they asked to look at, made notes about, but then did not attempt to treat. I left this appointment feeling frustrated, and feeling in a worse state than i had before I went in.

16th August 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

We were very sorry to hear that you had a recent negative experience at the Medical Practice. If you would like to discuss this further, please do make contact with the Assistant Practice Manager. We welcome feedback from patients so that we can continue to improve and develop our services.

30th July 2018

great adminstrative staff, very helpful and doctors very polite and welcoming when you are greeted in the waiting room.

2nd August 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback.

22nd July 2018

My 90 year old father was visiting for a few days. I had some health concerns for him and called the practice. I was treated with the utmost respect was offered an appointment with the paramedic practitioner. He was kind and very thorough in his treatment and although it turned out to be a false alarm I was never made to feel I was wasting anyone's time. So thankyou to the reception staff and thankyou Steve for treating my dad with such kindness. THANK GOD for the NHS.

23rd July 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. It is always nice to hear when things have gone well.

19th June 2018

Impossible to get an appointment, even after revealing everything to the receptionists, you will get offered a phone call which normally doesn’t materialise and after staying by the phone for whole days on end; if you do receive a call the brief call will minimise your problem(especially if it’s anything to do with mental health), they are in a hurry to get off the call and you won’t be offered an appointment. Dreadful service and I hate to think of how many other people feel ashamed for trying to seek help; especially for depression which is dismissed.

21st June 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

We were very sorry to read your comments and to hear that you did not receive a positive service from the Medical Practice. The team work very hard to give a safe and effective service. We have an On The Day Triage Service to help patients who need urgent help and our Duty Team are on hand to advise and to see patients who seek immediate help. For those who wish to be seen routinely, there can be a wait for an appointment and sometimes a telephone consultation is offered to see if advice can be given in the meantime. Our clinical staff are highly experienced and trained to help patients with mental health issues and I was sorry to hear that you did not feel that you had sufficient time to discuss your particular issues. If you wish to discuss your individual experience further, please contact Jenny Smith on 01903 843400. Many thanks for taking the time to give your feedback.

6th June 2018

Fantastic staff. All I incredibly helpful and really feel as if I'm in good hands. Thanks!

« 1 2 3 4 »