Steyning Health Centre

Tanyard Lane, Steyning, W Sussex, England, BN44 3RJ

Also known as: Steyning Medical Practice

9th July 2017

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON AS RELEVANT!! This is the first opportunity I have had to get onto the web, and I do not know which of you lovely secretaries, and which doctor it was that so graciously and kindly wrote a hurried note to the Europcar people in Cork last Monday assuring them that I am still alive, kicking - and medically permitted to dive a car!! - but thank you so much; Jean & I are most grateful. Very best wishes, Alan Chilver

28th June 2017

Two visits in the past week due to a road traffic accident. On both occasions the receptionists were helpful, I was called back initially by triage and on both occasions found that this was also really quick and helpful- I spoke to Steve Paramedic Practitioner on the first visit and today Rosie triage nurse- they were kind, professional and knowledgeable and got me prompt appointments. The appointments themselves with Steve and then Dr Holdaway were supportive and beneficial. Thanks so much to all involved. You work under a lot of pressure but with great knowledge & professionalism. Fantastic service & for me the new triage system has worked really well.

6th March 2017

Today I was seen on time, thoroughly examined, given a blood test, referral for a scan and a prescription to prevent any complications pending the result of the scan which is in two days at the local hospital. Brilliant.

21st November 2016

While waiting for my appointment with the nurse I was very impressed with the friendly & patient responses by a receptionist, who was dealing with a very confused older patient.

6th October 2016

I went to the Dental Surgery for a checkup with Afsana and then an appointment with Sarah, the hygienist. I am old enough to have picked up a fear of dentists - as a child in the 1970's, I was abused (with violence but not sexually) by my dentist in Edenbridge, Kent. I was extremely impressed with the understanding, compassion, skill, art and gentleness all the staff, including the receptionist. I will go back 6 months from now looking forward to the appointment rather than the fear I once had. Thank you all so much! Mx