Steyning Health Centre

Tanyard Lane, Steyning, W Sussex, England, BN44 3RJ

Also known as: Steyning Medical Practice

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th June 2018

Impossible to get an appointment, even after revealing everything to the receptionists, you will get offered a phone call which normally doesn’t materialise and after staying by the phone for whole days on end; if you do receive a call the brief call will minimise your problem(especially if it’s anything to do with mental health), they are in a hurry to get off the call and you won’t be offered an appointment. Dreadful service and I hate to think of how many other people feel ashamed for trying to seek help; especially for depression which is dismissed.

21st June 2018
Response from Steyning Health Centre

We were very sorry to read your comments and to hear that you did not receive a positive service from the Medical Practice. The team work very hard to give a safe and effective service. We have an On The Day Triage Service to help patients who need urgent help and our Duty Team are on hand to advise and to see patients who seek immediate help. For those who wish to be seen routinely, there can be a wait for an appointment and sometimes a telephone consultation is offered to see if advice can be given in the meantime. Our clinical staff are highly experienced and trained to help patients with mental health issues and I was sorry to hear that you did not feel that you had sufficient time to discuss your particular issues. If you wish to discuss your individual experience further, please contact Jenny Smith on 01903 843400. Many thanks for taking the time to give your feedback.

6th June 2018

Fantastic staff. All I incredibly helpful and really feel as if I'm in good hands. Thanks!

9th July 2017

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON AS RELEVANT!! This is the first opportunity I have had to get onto the web, and I do not know which of you lovely secretaries, and which doctor it was that so graciously and kindly wrote a hurried note to the Europcar people in Cork last Monday assuring them that I am still alive, kicking - and medically permitted to dive a car!! - but thank you so much; Jean & I are most grateful. Very best wishes, Alan Chilver

28th June 2017

Two visits in the past week due to a road traffic accident. On both occasions the receptionists were helpful, I was called back initially by triage and on both occasions found that this was also really quick and helpful- I spoke to Steve Paramedic Practitioner on the first visit and today Rosie triage nurse- they were kind, professional and knowledgeable and got me prompt appointments. The appointments themselves with Steve and then Dr Holdaway were supportive and beneficial. Thanks so much to all involved. You work under a lot of pressure but with great knowledge & professionalism. Fantastic service & for me the new triage system has worked really well.

6th March 2017

Today I was seen on time, thoroughly examined, given a blood test, referral for a scan and a prescription to prevent any complications pending the result of the scan which is in two days at the local hospital. Brilliant.

« 1 2 3 4 »