Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

16th May 2016

11th May 2016

I have attended this surgery for over 20 years, I have various health conditions including chronic pain and diabetes. My husband also has COPD and the surgery have been fantastic in helping us to manage these conditions. We have regular reviews and have been on a couple of Expert Patient Programmes. We always can get an appointment and after speaking to friends and colleagues realise that this is not always the case in other surgeries. I have found the staff friendly yet professional and would not hesitate to recommend this surgery to others. Thank you to everyone for being a wonderful GP surgery

6th April 2016

I have visited Helen, the Practice Nurse, on many occasions, usually for a diabetes/blood review. The thing that I most like about Helen is that she takes her time to assess you, so it never feels that you are in a sausage machine being processed as quickly as possible (like some of the doctors in the practice!). I have found that she provides superb advice on medications, diet and lifestyle and always tries to accommodate sensible changes into one's life - nothing is instant! She never judges and always provides great encouragement in whatever you are trying to achieve. I wish the doctors in the practice had more time per appointment to be more like her. The appointment system however, needs a major review, especially the telephone service, which is abysmal.

9th March 2016

Having been given some treatment from Nurse Helen, I returned to see her regarding my medical condition today. Not only was she extremely informative, but she was really helpful and honest I couldn't have felt any more comfortable talking with her. She has given me great advice and has helped me make the right decisions on my future surgery. I cant thank you enough !

17th March 2016
Response from Stanwell Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. I shall pass your lovely comments to Helen. Claire Practice Manager

7th February 2016

My mother and I were seen by Helen Horsley regarding the transfer of my mother's care to the Warfarin Clinic. The service we received was 1st class. At no time did we feel rushed and all our questions were answered. As my mother's registered carer I had been invited to attend an appointment to discuss my health and have any questions answered with regards to my role in my mother's care. Helen dealt with this at the same time to avoid me having to return to the surgery at a later date!

17th March 2016
Response from Stanwell Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to complete this form. The INR (warfarin) clinic is a new service in our surgery which started in August 2015. Helen, (Nurse Practitioner) and her nursing team have been working very hard to provide a good service to our patients. We also try to be proactive in inviting all registered carers for health checks and to assist with signposting to other services. E.G. Age UK have a representative available in our surgery on a Wednesday morning. I shall forward your comments to Helen. Claire Practice Manager

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at Stanwell Road Surgery