Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

5th March 2017

Whilst waiting for my appointment the HCA was busy with various patients and her conversations could be clearly heard in the waiting room as she had not closed the doors. As a health care professional, I found this to be very unprofessional and there was a total lack of patient privacy and confidentiality. I certainly would not be happy having an appointment with her if this is her standard of practice.

16th February 2017

I would like to say how impressed I was with Jolanta with a recent visit to the surgery. She was extremely helpful and gave me fantastic customer service, it was a pleasure speaking to her. Well done Jolanta.

6th February 2017

I spoke to jolanta on the telephone and had a very urgent issue to deal with. Jolanta made me feel at ease straight away and couldnt have been any more helpful. Absolutely fantastic customer service and I hope she gets s a well done!! Many thanks

20th December 2016

This review is specifically regarding one of the receptionists - Yolanda (Jolanda ?) She is a delight and a great asset to the surgery, she is always happy and smiling and goes out of her way to help you no matter how big or small your problem is. If I enter the building and find her on the desk I know I will leave happy.

20th September 2016

Great surgery great receptionists. Shame about Dr Harpreet Chawla. So unfriendly! Crack a smile women it won't hurt!

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at Stanwell Road Surgery