Share review of Stanmore Medical Group

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

26th October 2020

I tried to order my meds online, but I couldn't, so I telephoned the surgery on fri 23rd Oct, I was told I would have to call back on Monday, which I did @8am I was left waiting for 25 minutes and was told all appointments were taken, with another 40 calls waiting. They then said they would get a doctor to call me. I was called back quickly and the doctor said she would send over a prescription for cocodamol, plus 2 others. I had totally run out of cocodamol. My husband then drove to lloyds pharmacy to collect my meds. When he got,home, I opened the packet, and there was no cocodamol. I then telephoned lloyds to be told there was only 2 items requested. I then had to call the surgery again, I spoke to a prescriber, who said she would send it out again, for collection tomorrow, fingers crossed. I consider myself as a patient person. But this has been a very anxious 5 days. It just beggars belief that a person has to go through this, just for a prescription, and left with no painkillers.

Fill prescriptions when asked,. Do not leave patients without their meds. Cut down the lengthy automated reply. Make sure all meds prescribed by a doctor are fulfilled.

Experience