Stanmore Medical Group

5 Stanmore Road, N/a, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3QA

26th October 2020

I tried to order my meds online, but I couldn't, so I telephoned the surgery on fri 23rd Oct, I was told I would have to call back on Monday, which I did @8am I was left waiting for 25 minutes and was told all appointments were taken, with another 40 calls waiting. They then said they would get a doctor to call me. I was called back quickly and the doctor said she would send over a prescription for cocodamol, plus 2 others. I had totally run out of cocodamol. My husband then drove to lloyds pharmacy to collect my meds. When he got,home, I opened the packet, and there was no cocodamol. I then telephoned lloyds to be told there was only 2 items requested. I then had to call the surgery again, I spoke to a prescriber, who said she would send it out again, for collection tomorrow, fingers crossed. I consider myself as a patient person. But this has been a very anxious 5 days. It just beggars belief that a person has to go through this, just for a prescription, and left with no painkillers.

Fill prescriptions when asked,. Do not leave patients without their meds. Cut down the lengthy automated reply. Make sure all meds prescribed by a doctor are fulfilled.

Experience
23rd July 2018

Stanmore Medical Group are by far the best GP surgery in Stevenage. During each and every visit, I have been made to feel that my care is of primary concern to the doctor and have been involved in all decisions they have made regarding my care. The doctors listen to you as a patient and ensure you understand everything before you leave. I can not fault the surgery in any way, they have been (and continue to be) great for patient care.

9th July 2016

I am a patient Stanmore surgery in Stevenage. Every time I visit this Surger I feel that there is no sense of patient care. the appointments are stretched to over three weeks, the doctor seem to spend a lot of time telling me to take medication despite my complaint that I am suffering from severe side-effects. I have no faith in this surgery at all

{{category}} working at Stanmore Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stanmore Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejfvv