St Thomas Road Health Centre

Newquay Health Centre, St Thomas Road , Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1RU

21st September 2017

GP was 1 hour and 25 minutes late for my 2 year old's appointment. This is not the first time. Another time nearly 2 hours late. Allowing 10 minutes for each scheduled appointment is not sufficient abscess puts pressure on both GPs and Patients.

15th July 2017

This is simply an exemplary practice. My family and I have nothing but praise for this well run and caring surgery. I often see Dr Anderson, Dr Patel and Dr Walker. I feel they listen to what I have to say as well as being clinically professional. This is a big surgery with a broad patient demographic in a busy holiday town. I have never had trouble getting an appointment. Thank you.

25th June 2017

The GP and nurses were excellent They listened in a non judgmental way and did appropriate tests however did find it odd the health care did not clean my skin site with a alcohol wipe before obtaining blood sample with needle and said in the GP surgery we don't have to clean site like in hospital settings other than this comment I was happy with the surgery.

6th March 2017

I have been a patient of this surgery for over 20 years. My family and I have always received the best of care and advice. This practice has excellent staff all round. It is very reassuring to be a patient here. Thankyou.

29th December 2016

So nice all round thanks