St Thomas Road Health Centre

Newquay Health Centre, St Thomas Road , Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1RU

11th May 2018

Was waiting at reception for 5 minutes as there was only one person on reception made my nan even more late for her appointment

9th April 2018

7th April 2018

We have scarlet fever, myself, my 10 year old daughter and 5 year old little boy. We have not been offered any antibiotics after attending twice. I could not swallow or talk yesterday and my little boy has been crying through the night itching, given piriton, which did nothing as it's not from an allergic reaction. They need to stop thinking about cutbacks when it's so detrimental to health

21st September 2017

GP was 1 hour and 25 minutes late for my 2 year old's appointment. This is not the first time. Another time nearly 2 hours late. Allowing 10 minutes for each scheduled appointment is not sufficient abscess puts pressure on both GPs and Patients.

15th July 2017

This is simply an exemplary practice. My family and I have nothing but praise for this well run and caring surgery. I often see Dr Anderson, Dr Patel and Dr Walker. I feel they listen to what I have to say as well as being clinically professional. This is a big surgery with a broad patient demographic in a busy holiday town. I have never had trouble getting an appointment. Thank you.

{{category}} working at St Thomas Road Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Thomas Road Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejmyz