St James Surgery

Harold Street, Dover, Kent, England, CT16 1SF

2nd November 2018

I saw Liz for diabetic review. She was efficient, helpful and very supportive.

2nd November 2018

Practitioners who listen and support healthy lifestyle changes. Excellent, thorough care. Patient (my)views taken into account. Appointments easy to make. Receptionists never intrusive. Best GP surgery I have ever been registered with! Thank you.

8th October 2018

I regularly see the lead nurse Liz Longley she is always very helpful, patient and makes me feel completely at ease. I have every faith in Liz and always feel much better when I have seen her . I am a health care professional myself and feel very strongly about the importance of good therapeutic relationships in leading to positive outcomes, Liz manages this very well and works hard at creating good therapeutic relationships. Liz takes time to explain everything in detail, she has a very relaxed , warm and calming manner and it is always a pleasure to see her.

12th September 2018

The GP was very helpful and explained well and took my concerns seriously, referring me to dermatology straight away. The person at the reception desk was also very helpful and efficient and very patient while I found and checked my diary to have another appointment made.

12th September 2018

Jaz reassured me at the outset that the procedure would and could stop at anytime if I felt uncomfortable or any pain during it. She was kindly, professional and efficient.

{{category}} working at St James Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St James Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ece3u