Southborough Lane Surgery

Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh Street, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9GT

Dr Collins & Partners

9th April 2019

Kathy was extremely helpful and got me on line in no time, many thanks" she was very kind and put me at ease. Joyce Belton.

7th April 2019

I called into the surgery for a blood test result and Kathy mentioned that it was incomplete. When told that it was for holiday insurance purposes she kindly arranged for me to be seen without delay by Dr George who was able to allay any concerns that I might have had. I was most impressed by the way both Kathy and Dr George speedily dealt with the situation. I cannot praise some without mentioning Dr Collins. He has always done so much, not only for me, sometimes beyond the call of duty but for my wife as well for which we thank him. A wonderful doctor heading a remarkable surgery.

3rd April 2019

Kathy was brilliant, I just called up & she spotted a free telephone spot for 10 mins time. Team are always friendly & helpful.

15th March 2019

I was recently found to have a vitamin B12 deficiency. I was told to make an appointment with the practice nurse for 3monthly injections. Imagine my surprise when Mrs Olunremi told me I needed a loading series of injections and asked if I had a prescription. She then ran around trying to get a prescription signed so that our time would not be wasted. I am eternally grateful to her. I then faced the daunting task of trying to book 5 more injections over a period of 2 weeks. Fortunately I encountered the self styled "A Team" of Anthony and Kathy. Through tireless effort and persistence the impossible was achieved. Kathy even went on to get me on line. You need to look after these people. They have improved my jaundiced view of your surgery.

22nd March 2019
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It's gives us great pleasure to hear when patients are satisfied with the service we provide and that our staff have done their utmost to help you. I shall ensure your comments are passed on to our team, who are always equally grateful to be as appreciated by our patients as they are by the surgery. Response left by Sally Gaites\Assistant Practice Manager.

18th February 2019

Kathy helped me sort out my online patient access she was very efficient and got it all sorted for me...

21st February 2019
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Many thanks for taking time to leave this feedback. I am glad you are up and running on patient access and hope you will find it of help. Kathy is part of a great reception team we have here and is an ace at sorting queries regarding patient access. Response left by Sally Gaites\Assistant Practice Manager

{{category}} working at Southborough Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southborough Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejhf3