Southborough Lane Surgery

Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh Street, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9GT

Dr Collins & Partners

6th December 2018

I always have the best service at my doctors surgery. You can always get an appointment and nothing is too much for them. All of the doctors are approachable and my care is always the top priority. I would like to say a massive thank you to Dr Patel as he really understands my issues and has helped me. I also would like to say how amazing Anita on reception is, she is so helpful and always happy to help however big or small. Really helps me feel relaxed when visiting.

5th December 2018

After having a baby and moving out the catchment area i recieved a letter stating i had to find a new practise. With my babies 6 weeks check and jabs looming i was very disappointed i had to leave the surgery i have been attending since i was born. I approached a local surgery to me who sent me back to Southborough lane, to cut a long story short, whilst beening pushed 'pillar to post' Kathy was consistent in helping me and was wonderful! I am now registered at my new practise but wouldn't be if it wasn't gor her. Thank you Kathy!

26th November 2018

Dr Collins is a wonderful GP who has treated my family and me over the last 20 years. Also the reception staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly and go out of their way to ensure that you feel happy with the service. I would put this practice on par with a private practice. There is one receptionist in particular who really stands out and that is Kathy. Such a warm, understanding and caring person who goes above and beyond to show empathy and understanding. Thank you Dr Collins and Kathy, you are brilliant.

22nd November 2018

I can honestly say that every doctor I have seen at this surgery has been absolutely lovely. In a 10 minute appointment, whatever the time of day, they have been attentive and caring and I have never felt rushed. That takes real skill and I am so grateful for that, thank you. A comment I would make on the surgery environment is that the photographic images could be helping to perpetuate a racist element/attitude that exists within the community towards ethnic minorities as they portray them only in traditional roles outside the UK. I’m sure it’s the last thing the staff have time for but positive images of all ethnicities reflecting their lives within the UK may assist in challenging some of those negative stereotypes.

21st November 2018

Great help given to me over the phone today (by Kathy). Difficult time for us as parents of a newly diagnosed young son with Type 1 diabetes so it was comforting to be attended to by a friendly and very efficient member of your team.

{{category}} working at Southborough Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southborough Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejhf3