Southborough Lane Surgery

Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh Street, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9GT

Dr Collins & Partners

10th October 2018

I've just been on the phone to Cathy in regards to my patient access. She was extremely friendly and sorted out my patient access account for me. A pleasure.

10th October 2018

28th September 2018

The receptionists are always helpful and sensitive. The surgery is clean and the system letting you know which doctor and room to go to once you have signed on at a reception screen works well. I saw a Dr Patel today having been enthused to use the on line booking system by a Cathy. Both played their part in providing great service and attention. Well done Southborough Lane Surgery!

28th September 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this feedback. It's lovely to hear that patients are happy with the service we offer. Response left by Sally Gaites/Assistant Practice Manager

28th September 2018

The reception staff provided an impeccable service. I spoke to Kathy specifically, who was able to get me the earliest appointment possible (I was offered one for the same day but when I explained my personal circumstances and mentioned that I couldn't make it, I was then offered one for the day after). I was highly impressed by their understanding, professionalism and turnaround speed. I've been to other practices where the administrative sides of things had room for improvement. However, at Southborough Lane Surgery, I've only ever had good experiences with their organisation, scheduling, administration and general management. I feel that it's easy for these things to go unnoticed, but they play a key role in ensuring a pleasant patient experience. Whilst the medical care at Southborough Lane Surgery is fantastic, I just wanted to shine more light onto how this is greatly helped by the non-medical things.

28th September 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

What a absolutely fantastic review and thank you so much for taking time to leave it. It's really important to us that our reception team represent our surgery ethos. They do an outstanding job in sometimes very difficult circumstances and all members of staff at the practice work as a team to deliver the best service possible and your review reflects that. Response left by Sally Gaites/Assistant Practice Manager

26th September 2018

Kathy and Valerie were very helpful and welcoming from the moment I walked into the reception area. They have great customer service and really go the extra mile to help you with any questions or queries you have. Always nice to walk into the surgery when the receptionists have a smile on their face and are friendly.

28th September 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Many thanks for leaving this feedback which I shall pass on to Kathy and Valerie. I couldn't agree more with your comments and we are very proud of our reception team here, but it is always nice to hear it from the patients. I know they will appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

{{category}} working at Southborough Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southborough Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejhf3