Southborough Lane Surgery

Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh Street, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9GT

Dr Collins & Partners

17th April 2018

I used the online booking service for the first time today (at 8.00am ) I was able to set up my account and book an appointment in less than 5 minutes . A good selection of time slots were available and I was able to select the time most suitable for me . I will definitely use this service again and would recommend it .

1st May 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am glad you found the online service helpful. Many of our patients do prefer this way of communicating and we actively encourage patients to sign up online. I am sure you are already aware of this, but it's worth remembering that you do need to bring proof of identity to the surgery when you attend the appointment, so that you are verified online and then can continue to use the service. I am of the understanding that, without doing this, you will only be able to book one appointment. Response left by Sally Gaites/Assistant Practice Manager

16th April 2018

I like this GP practice, and particularly would like to thank two doctors - Dr H Patel and Dr M Collins - for their always very kind, attentive and considerate advice and welcoming attitude. They always explain things very clearly and professionally and listen to patients well. I have been with this GP practice for over 12 years now, and it has improved a lot, moving into a new purpose-built better suited building. Appointments system is clear, and you can book either online or via the phone, and appointments are often available on the day, particularly in emergency. I would highly recommend this surgery.

1st May 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It is great to hear when patients are happy with the service we offer. I shall be sure to pass on your comments to Dr Collins and Dr Patel. We think it is important to listen to our patients and alter the way things are done when possible and the change in the appointment system is reflective of this. We actively encourage patients to use the online service and are glad that this has been helpful for you. Response left by Sally Gaites/Assistant Practice Manager.

27th March 2018

The only criticism of the Practice is that the availability of appointments is scarce and they are very difficult to obtain,yet curiously the website says that the Practice is still taking on new patients. The receptionists are generally very helpful. I would like to thank Kathy in particular ,who made exceptional efforts to get me registered on the patient web site to help ease the difficulty of getting appointments. The Doctors are generally very good. Dr.Collins and a few others are exceptional at listening, and talking thro' problems and remedial options.

3rd April 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Thank you for your feedback. The appointment system has been under strain recently due to circumstances beyond our control and we have employed locums where possible to try and alleviate this and, of course, the winter period is always exceptionally busy. With the addition of our new partner in June, we are hopeful that things will be back on track sooner rather than later. Thank you for your comments about our reception team, of whom we are extremely proud and equally our doctors. I will be sure to pass your comments on. Response left by Sally Gaites/Assistant Practice Manager.

23rd March 2018

Kathy was VERY helpful, and assisted me with the use of the Patient Access Website, along with explaining to be the various options with regards to seeing a Doctor.

23rd March 2018

Spoke to Cathy. she was amazing at finally getting me onto patient access so that I now have a chance of getting an appointment through the online service. One person spending a bit of time to actually help you with a service can make a world of difference. She's a hero! I'm sure i will get an appointment soon and finally get my health issues resolved. Thank you.

28th March 2018
Response from Southborough Lane Surgery

Many thanks for taking time to leave feedback. Kathy is indeed a whizz at getting patients up and running online. It does make a difference when someone takes the time to help and our reception team always go the extra mile if they can. I hope the patient online service proves useful to you. Response left by Sally Gaites\Assistant Practice Manager

Doctors working at Southborough Lane Surgery