South Street Medical Centre

71A Greenwich South Street, Greenwich, London, England, SE10 8NT

29th November 2018

I have never had good treatment from a GP before I registered here. The staff are attentive and the doctor I regularly see (Dr. Carolyn Morgan) has always listened to what I say and acted accordingly. I have never come away from an appointment feeling fobbed off. She is an asset to the NHS and I really wish there were more doctors like her. The only problem this surgery sometimes has is that doctors overrun appointments regularly so by the evening you will never be seen on time. However, as this is because the doctors here genuinely seem to care about their patients and they listen to their concerns, I have no issue with this. It’s the best treatment I have ever had.

Rating not given.

10th February 2018

If the doctor want so good. Kwboips never come here. Reception staff judgemental and rude and there is so many of them, always someone different , “offensive disposition “ must be in there JDF. I know first hand how this. Works . I can attest that coming straight from work in business attire will give you a different experience to coming on Saturday morning after kids sport.. The doctors and patients deserve better receptionist / admin staff.

{{category}} working at South Street Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review South Street Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eccuu