Sonning Common Health Centre

Wood Lane, Sonning Common, Reading, England, RG4 9SW

19th June 2019

I have had many dealings with the surgery and have always been treated with care and understanding. I have recently had the pleasure of dealing with Dr Muncey who has been thoughtful and professional throughout my treatment. What an amazing team and I am very grateful to have a fantastic GP who understands the varied needs of his patients. You are a credit to your fields of work. Thank you highly recommend you all.

26th January 2019

Recently moved to this surgery from emmer green and i couldn't recommend it enough - feel so lucky that I get to be seen here. Particular credit to the amazing doctors and staff running it

7th December 2018

A superbly run surgery - we've never had any cause to complain in the 20 years we've been patients here. I'm always recommending friends who grumble about the Henley GP practices to move to Sonning Common!

15th November 2018

Helpful,caring can do attitude and flexible.Applies to everyone their. The Pharmacy,Nurses,Secretaries and Doctors,reception staff. I believe this must, be based on my experience and health improvement, one of the best run and most effective and nicest medical practises in the country. It is a priveledge to be connected with such a practise - their as good as it gets. I`m so grateful to them all - and well done and congratulations to them for their hard work and achievements for their patients. Thank you.

24th October 2018

I have been a patient at the health Centre for 42 years and I have nothing but praise for every single member of staff, which has remained at the highest standard ever since I joined the practice. Their kindness, care and treatments are outstanding and I could not be better cared for. Thank you all so much.

{{category}} working at Sonning Common Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sonning Common Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecgvf