Report this review of Scarsdale Medical Centre

27th September 2019

It is with regret that I write this review today for Scarsdale Medical Centre. This is my 11th year registered at this surgery. My family and I have been treated by the most wonderful doctors (and nurses), both past and present. The problem is that over the past year, I have seen a decline in patient care and respect from the reception staff. I have given this feedback on two occasions to both the Practice Manager and Reception desk Manager. The former person I spoke to just today; when I explained the current issue I was having, she was unhelpful and defensive. We as patients should feel safe and cared for by our local health surgeries. I sincerely hope that someone from the surgery who cares, and has the power to effect change, is reading these posts and taking them seriously.