Report this review of Scarsdale Medical Centre

9th January 2020

The more I say about this practice, the less it seems The staff are exceptional at this practice, working long hours and dealing with big crowds, the service is just outstanding. I am yet to see a quiet day! I have read many negative and positive comments on this site and all I can say is, this practice goes over and beyond for their patients. THANK YOU SCARSDALE MEDICAL CENTER !!! I am talking from first hand experience . Practice had its faults but they have now turned it around since the new management team. No practice is perfect, every practice has its flaws, but we have to appreciate how far this practice has come. I do not believe there is another practice as good as this! Reception Team - 8/10 Management Team 9/10 GP's - 9/10 Nurse Team - 9/10