Saxonbrook Medical Centre

Saxonbrook Medical Centre, Maidenbower Square, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7QH

Also known as: Northgate Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th January 2017

Really grateful for caring concern for my wait. As doctors can't rush patients. It was a long wait but everyone was apologetic . They do care about patients.

13th December 2016

12th October 2016

I had to wait an hour in a queue on the phone (it was late morning, not during the early rush) before being able to speak to a receptionist, but once it was my turn the lady I spoke to was very polite and helpful and I was given a next day appointment. I was called through for my appointment on time and the 'physician assistant' I saw was able to do all that was needed to help me. The doctors clearly have restrictions placed on them for the length of appointments and I was told when my allotted time was up, but I was told I would have been given another appointment to follow up if that had been necessary. Mentioning at reception on my way out that I needed a flu jab appointment, I was asked if I could wait 10 minutes until a nurse was free to do it to save me another trip. Great service!

11th October 2016

Hi, I called up today at sharp 8:30AM to book an appointment for my wife who has taken a leave today because she is not well. I managed to get connect at 9:01 and the receptionist told that all the appointments were full. She took the phone number and said that a clinician will call in next two hours but we can guarantee a appointment. When asked for an appointment, she went into an argument saying we are using the triage system and its working well for us. She then HANGED the phone. How can a system be working well if a patient calls at sharp 8:30 and still can't get an appointment. Also the receptionist was very very rude.

7th October 2016

My partner has ended up with endocarditis and has suffered to the extent that we y have moved practices. How can a medical practice not recognise when a GP needs to recognise a very serious patient needing help????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »