Rushall Medical Centre

107 Lichfield Road, Rushall, Walsall, West Midlands, WS4 1HB

30th March 2015

Having been a patient with Rushall Medical Center for almost 8 years, I am very satisfied with the treatment I receive. I can get an emergency appointment on the day that I ring. with an emergency appointment I don't get to choose the doctor, but this is fine, I have an urgent need for a doctor and that is what is important. if I wish to see my preferred doctor and it is not an emergency I may have to wait a few days, but again that is okay, I don't expect her to be seating twiddling her thumbs waiting for me to need her. I am also always able to talk to my preferred doctor, or one of the nurses on the telephone. they will always call me back on the same day. It is very comforting to know that Doctor Owen knows and remembers me, I don't have explain everything from the beginning each time. I have also needed her to do a home visit on occasions and again there has been no problem. I would recommend Rushall Medical Center to anyone, and thank them for the care which they give me.

6th December 2014

It was easier to get an appointment before they merged with Dr Bevan et al. Now running a much tighter and less empathetic ship. Two surgeries, Rushall and Pelsall plenty of staff though I think some of the GPS have gone part time!

{{category}} working at Rushall Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rushall Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecd84