Roebuck House - Practice 4

Roebuck House, High Street, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 3EY

Also known as: Roebuck Surgery 4, Dr Parker

16th July 2018

I have attended this surgery for 20 years, and am very sorry to see it closed.

29th November 2016

Receptionists very polite and extremely helpful. Doctors very lovely. They always try their best to help you.

14th October 2015

Since reverting to open surgery I find going to the surgery quite stressful. Went for my 2 year old daughter - waiting 2 hours in a waiting room with a toddler is not fun! Has since put me off coming and I have dealt with my daughters illness as much as I can at home myself. Apart from that Dr Parker is a sensational doctor who I respect, and trust my life with!

1st October 2015

Practice 4 - Dr Parker is excellent I am very fortunate to belong to this practice. Dr Parker is very knowledgeable and always seeks to do the best for her patients, I couldn't ask for anymore. All reception staff are always polite and helpful, nothing is ever too much trouble. I highly recommend this surgery and the exceptional care always received.

6th September 2015

My dad is 75, he has a new dr that is totally uninterested in his care. The hospital recommended that he has tests nine that have been followed up by the gp despite me going with my father to the surgery. My dad is has af and seizures and has been unwell since visiting the hospital and go in may. My dad now has no faith in going to going to the surgery as he has been told he is old, tomorrow morning I will be contacting the surgery as it's a case that someone helps him before he dies from non treatment. My dad is having seizures and gas an ongoing heart problem but no follow up from gp. I would rather he sees. Dr Chopra, who actually looks after and listens to his patients.

{{category}} working at Roebuck House - Practice 4 ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Roebuck House - Practice 4: http://iwgc.net/ejg3q