Roebuck House - Practice 3

Also known as: Roebuck Surgery 3, Dr Chopra, Guestling Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th August 2016

12th February 2016

I read with great shock of the findings of the CQC, especially regarding Dr Chopra. It has been my privilege and good fortune to have been treated by this man. He has always been caring and considerate and a credit to his profession, and I shall always be eternally grateful to him for the treatment he has bestowed upon me. Anyone lucky enough to be included on his list of patients should class themselves as extremely fortunate and know that they are in extremely safe hands. The same can be said regarding the Surgery in general, the staff are always helpful and efficient and I personally would not want to be anywhere different. Roger Saunders

22nd August 2015

We are new patients at Guestling and are very impressed with our care and time given to us. Dr Chopra and his staff are very cheerful and the reception staff most efficient and helpful. Easy parking is a bonus. Waiting area tidy and leaflet holders full - so much more professional than the mess and out of date stuff that always greeted us at our lat surgery.

27th February 2015

a great practice the receptionists are helpful and kind and clinical staff reassuring and professional.

16th February 2015

I moved house mid treatment for membranous nephrotic syndrome and was on many medications - I felt nervous about this as my old Dr was so good but I need not have worried....Dr Chopra is excellent. He is sympathetic, efficient and actually listens to what you have to say and takes action. The reception staff are all very good - friendly and helpful and it is easy to get appointments when you need them. He also gets back to you quickly by phone if it is an emergency and you can't get there and he then assesses the situation. I am very happy with the Guestling Surgery. I would also add that I have ticked long standing illness although at the present moment I am in complete remission and hopefully will stay that way but still have to be checked on a bi -monthly basis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »