Roebuck House

Also known as: Roebuck Surgery No 3

Dr A Chopra

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th March 2015

Dr Chopra is an amazing doctor and has helped me and my family for years. The surgery(s) are very clean and organised. Look forward to his support for many years to come!

5th March 2015

I needed to see the Dr urgently, and was offered an appointment at his main surgery, which I don't normally use, this choice is very good. Dr Chopra quickly identified the problem, he dispensed medication that I was able to collect on my way home, the other surgery knew about the prescription by the time I arrived. All the behind the counter staff are very friendly and helpful and will accommodate you if at all possible.

13th January 2015

Dr Chopra is a kind a considerate GP but is also quite insightful. He is very good at getting to the heart of any problem and treating it accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor in the area.

9th January 2015

Highly professional, informative, approachable, friendly, caring staff with a sense of humour!

5th January 2015

My wife and I are both patients of the Guestling branch of the Roebuck Surgery as we live in a rural area, several miles away from Hastings. The staff there are always helpful and accommodating whenever we ring up. They are quick to offer us a convenient appointment and are all friendly and professional. Dr. A. Chopra invariably tries to keep to his set appointment times unless there is a more involved case beforehand. He is very courteous and at the same time, most efficient. He keeps good records and his computer system works well.The same qualities would apply to his nurse practitioner and his secretary. On occasion, when a nurse was not available/present at Guestling, we were quickly referred to the Roebuck Practice in Hastings and although that surgery is generally busier, exactly the same comments would apply to it. We are also very grateful to our practice for running a dispensing pharmacy.In all, we are very satisfied with the practice. (The only minor point we would wish to raise, is that waiting patients at Guestling are subjected to listening to Radio 2, which is not conducive to a calm atmosphere).

« 1 2 3 4 »