Richmond Medical Centre

Moor Lane, North Hykeham, Lincoln, England, LN6 9AY

17th September 2018

After 12 weeks with a knee injury and extreme pain and several trips to the doctor and two X-rays I was told by the doctor that she did not know what it was and would I like to be referred to a consultant it turned out to be a serious ham string tear and ligament damage which as a result of no treatment it will now take me at least a year to be back on my feet Disgusting treatment no care or advice given

4th November 2017

Came in for a repeat prescription for an elderly relative: staff on reception engaged in conversation between themselves. I add to alert them to my presence. Then I add to ask them where to place the repeat prescription form - which the receptionist did not ask to see and was totally disinterested in. I was given an unclear direction. I add to repeat the question and was then given a clearer answer. This was on a thursday afternoon and I was informed that the prescription would be ready in 48 hours (ie Saturday). What I was not informed by the receptionist was that the crossroads pharmacy - where the prescription would be collected from and which I made clear to her - would be closed on Saturday morning which I only discovered on saturday morning. Result: a delay in collecting an important prescription by poor communication and lack of information provided by receptionist. The question is: what is the point of having a brand new medical centre when the basics in communication are not in place? Dreadful service and potentially placing a patient at risk as the collection of the prescription has been delayed due to this inexcusable poor receptionist communication.

22nd January 2017

Reception, nurses, doctors,I cant think of any area which would benefit from any improvement.Any medical issues I have had, always dealt with courtesy and efficiency.Can not thank them all enough.

18th January 2017

The new surgery has finally started which will make a huge difference to the practice as it is looking very tired but the staff make up for it. With everything in the media bashing GPs and saying how they do not work for the patient I can honestly say mine does. When all the appointments have gone they offer a phone call and they always call back. Thank you Richmond

20th May 2015

The surgery is looking dated while they wait for the NHS to finally give them the new building the really need but the service is second to none. I came to the practice from one that I was really happy at but it was closing. At the time I thought it was terrible news and never thought I would get another good practice. I did and wish I had moved earlier. I just wish we could do something to get the premises sorted and then everything would be perfect.

{{category}} working at Richmond Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Richmond Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eca2h