Rhoslan Surgery

4 Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, Wales, LL29 7DA

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th July 2016

I found the staff rude, impatient and uncaring on more than a few occasions. They did nothing to make anything easier and some staff were rather antagonistic towards patients, as though they got off on and wanted someone to argue with. I don't think they take mental health issues seriously enough and have felt like no one really cared when I visited. The place seems almost unorganized and stuffy whenever I have been and I have never been seen on time, always at LEAST ten to fifteenth minutes later than my appointment time. I have never felt so unwanted and unwelcome as I do here.

17th March 2016

Rhoslan is an absolute disgrace. I've had to move from this surgery after 30 years because of how rude and ill mannered the receptionists and doctors are. To this day, any time my wife makes an appointment or needs any kind of doctors note, the receptionists try and make it as difficult as possible. It's astounding how you are treated, even though you're just trying to get help. My wife and daughter will be moving asap. We can't believe how bad the practice has gone and complaints go unanswered. Disgraceful.

6th July 2015

One great doctor that stands out in this surgery Dr Thackery, the other doctors lack patience and compassion. The reception staff are not helpful (if you can get passed them) and I feel patients in this surgery find it difficult to complain about their experience as the doctors are not prepared to put the patients first (even though they wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for sick people) their authority seems to have gone to their head and it seams to be a culture set within this surgery. I hope the surgery manager does something to nip this in the bud and training sessions with the receptionists on compassion and helping to get patience seen if not by them refer them to somewhere who can fit them in. I have recently been in Bangor hospital and they where fantastic professional caring and compassionate even though they are over stretched and worked to the limit maybe Rhoslan should go there for some training.

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

13th February 2012

I find that all the gps in this surgery except Dr McCann, hold mental health issues against you. If you go in with a problem they don't take you seriously ,as it's all in the mind. In the summer they don't have any windows open, so your breathing in everyone's germs and it gets so hot. The nurses are very nice and helpful. Dr McCann is very caring and takes time to listen to your problems. He tries to treat the problem and eases any worries you may have. I will not go to any other Dr now in that surgery unless I'm dying.

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

2nd September 2010

I have recommended this surgery to friends as the medical care is excellent and I trust the treatment given. The only GP to avoid is Dr McCann. The receptionist are typical of most surgeries - fiercely protective of the GPs appointments. Unfotunately I don't feel that you are treated as individuals or even a human being as patient interaction is avoided with a glass partition preventing effective communication and privacy when talking to the admin staff. Also the computerised self checking in for appointments absolutely stops you from talking to a human at the deak.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Rhoslan Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rhoslan Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecayg