Pulborough Medical Group

Pulborough Pirmary Care Centre, Spiro Close, Pulborough, W SussexEngland, RH20 1FG

Also known as: PMG

14th December 2018

The new clinic facility works so well! Both my wife and I had cause to ask to see a doctor on two different occasions. The Receptionist was helpful and courteous. We were both booked in the same afternoon as the request was made, the problem diagnosed by two very courteous doctors, medication prescribed, and now well on the road to recovery. This is in my view a benchmark for excellent GP service. Really well done!

20th January 2017

Dr Ray was extremely helpful and informative. He provides excellent care to both me and my wife. Unfortunately due to his popularity, it sometimes mean a long wait to see him.

16th January 2017

I had an appointment today for a long standing problem, which I needed to review in terms of treatment options going forward. So, not an urgent appointment, I had booked it several weeks in advance. Dr Tooley was running a bit late, but I did not feel at all rushed and she was prepared for my appointment (I had said what I was going for at the time of booking) and entirely focussed. We talked through options on medication etc. and I have a new plan of action so felt it was a very worthwhile appointment. Thank you.

13th October 2016

I called to ask for an appointment and was given one the same day. The receptionists was really friendly, kind and helpful and the doctor I saw (Dr Fooks) allowed time to discuss my problems and explained clearly the outcome I should expect and what to do next, without giving the impression of being rushed. This, despite being the on-call doctor in (I imagine) a very busy surgery. I have just joined the practice and am very impressed (I also work in a GP surgery).

18th August 2016

Doctor Ray has been totally supportive with my various conditions. He has fully explained the treatments and options available to me. I have no hesitation in recommending him and the surgery.

{{category}} working at Pulborough Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pulborough Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ecckp