Pulborough Medical Group

Pulborough Pirmary Care Centre, Spiro Close, Pulborough, W SussexEngland, RH20 1FG Also known as: PMG 1 2 3 4 5 12 reviews

29th January 2020

I am fed up with how the NHS system is treated, people complain all the time my answer is would they do the job, now my recent experience with Pulborough Medical group, having just returned from holiday my wife was a little more breathless than usual, went to surgery appx 1oc saw reception will see any doctor, appointment 3-15, yes the same day, saw doctor, thorough examination, now down to St Richards next day with appointments booked for blood tests and exrays, TWO days what better service can you get, Pulborough Medical Group EXCELLENT St Richards Hospital EXCELLENT lets have some positive comments and stop those moaning complaints. Yes this is not a one off, I myself have always receive many times excellent appointments and prompt service from both surgery and hospital. Stuart Pullen Pulborough Medical Group Patient

5th October 2019

I have found all the doctors knowledgeable and caring. The receptionists are very helpful and recommend which doctor to see. The nurses do a grand job. Being hard of hearing I would appreciate the indicator board in the waiting room to have a louder ring for a call.

14th December 2018

The new clinic facility works so well! Both my wife and I had cause to ask to see a doctor on two different occasions. The Receptionist was helpful and courteous. We were both booked in the same afternoon as the request was made, the problem diagnosed by two very courteous doctors, medication prescribed, and now well on the road to recovery. This is in my view a benchmark for excellent GP service. Really well done!

20th January 2017

Dr Ray was extremely helpful and informative. He provides excellent care to both me and my wife. Unfortunately due to his popularity, it sometimes mean a long wait to see him.

16th January 2017

I had an appointment today for a long standing problem, which I needed to review in terms of treatment options going forward. So, not an urgent appointment, I had booked it several weeks in advance. Dr Tooley was running a bit late, but I did not feel at all rushed and she was prepared for my appointment (I had said what I was going for at the time of booking) and entirely focussed. We talked through options on medication etc. and I have a new plan of action so felt it was a very worthwhile appointment. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Pulborough Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pulborough Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ecckp