Pulborough Medical Group

Pulborough Pirmary Care Centre, Spiro Close, Pulborough, W SussexEngland, RH20 1FG

Also known as: PMG

20th January 2017

Dr Ray was extremely helpful and informative. He provides excellent care to both me and my wife. Unfortunately due to his popularity, it sometimes mean a long wait to see him.

16th January 2017

I had an appointment today for a long standing problem, which I needed to review in terms of treatment options going forward. So, not an urgent appointment, I had booked it several weeks in advance. Dr Tooley was running a bit late, but I did not feel at all rushed and she was prepared for my appointment (I had said what I was going for at the time of booking) and entirely focussed. We talked through options on medication etc. and I have a new plan of action so felt it was a very worthwhile appointment. Thank you.

13th October 2016

I called to ask for an appointment and was given one the same day. The receptionists was really friendly, kind and helpful and the doctor I saw (Dr Fooks) allowed time to discuss my problems and explained clearly the outcome I should expect and what to do next, without giving the impression of being rushed. This, despite being the on-call doctor in (I imagine) a very busy surgery. I have just joined the practice and am very impressed (I also work in a GP surgery).

18th August 2016

Doctor Ray has been totally supportive with my various conditions. He has fully explained the treatments and options available to me. I have no hesitation in recommending him and the surgery.

9th May 2016

Dr Guy Mitchell was very professional in the way I was treated for minor surgery as was his assistant nurse. I was required to sign a disclaimer form for the second time, obviously the poor system that's in place lost the first one signed some 6 - 8 weeks earlier. PMG appear to be doing a job but I feel there is room for improvement judging from other surgeries located in the surrounding areas