Pound Hill Medical Group

1 Crawley Lane, Pound Hill, Crawley, W SussexEngland, RH10 7DX

Also known as: Copthorne Surgery, Poundhill Surgery, pound hill surgery

Poundhill Medical Group

22nd August 2016

All three generations of my family are well looked after by the Doctors and Staff at Pound Hill Practice - and have been for over 30 years. I can honestly say that I have always been able to get an appointment in the timescales that I wanted/needed one - and the care and attention I receive is second to none. I am extremely pleased with everything about the Practice and the service and care that I and my family receive from them. Well done Pound Hill Practice!!

24th June 2016

I've been a patient at this practice for about 40 years - never had anything but great service.

29th December 2015

Pound Hill Medical practice is one of the most organised surgeries in Crawley region. Telephone consultations are effective and responded to very promptly. Reception staff are very friendly. Doctors have a good reputation for their efficiency and warmth.

4th November 2015

Have had two major issues recently - had an upper respiratory infection around the time of the suicide of a close friend - saw Dr Kuipers twice re this and he was so kind and caring! I felt really felt listened to about my friend. He was so kind and helpful that I felt I could come to him again anytime if I needed to. Also unfortunately I've just got diagnosed with Cancer and the receptionist at Copthorne surgery was very helpful and caring. Also Doctor Ikhide had a lovely manner about her when dealing with me. Again - I felt really cared for. We are very fortunate to have such great Doctors - we have seen Dr Lamont before and Dr Williamson too who were also lovely. It does help you to feel confident about being seen and heard if you have to go another time.

31st October 2015

Not that it is great to be ill but the surgery, the staff and the doctors make it that much easier for you. They are always helpful, courteous and very professional. everything possible is done to arrange things for you. The triage nurses are also superb and as usual are very helpful in dealing with you and your problem. The on line facilities are brilliant and easy to use and with modern technology your prescription can be transmitted to a pharmacy of choice. What more can one ask?