Portsoy Medical Practice

16 Seafield Terrace, Portsoy, Banff, Scotland, AB45 2GB

12th June 2019

I was off work due to stress at work (bullying) and stress at home my partners recent brain surgery. I unfortunately had to attend appointments with Dr Karen Schraeder. She did not once ask me how I was or if I was okay even on the occasion I was sobbing in her office and really struggling to cope. She asked me how long I wanted to be signed off for. That was the level of input and interest in me as a patient, in my health and the care I was to receive. I was so low at that particular point I cannot believe one human could disregard another in this way, particularly a Doctor. I think her practice is dangerous and disgusting. I felt worse for having attended the appointment that if I had not bothered. I have amazing friends and family support thank goodness as I don't know what this potentially could have done to someone who does not have access to support network such as mine. Desperate and shocking that this practice allowed within the NHS.

12th June 2019

I attended an appointment with GP Karen Schraeder due to pain in my hands. I was asked what I thought it was and had anything happened. I said nothing had happened and I did not know why they were sore hence making a GP appointment. She did not look, ask to see my hands or make any further enquiries and told me to take paracetamol. I really felt she was not interested in me or my situation at all, she has no warmth and greatly lacks any social skills. It was a very awkward, unpleasant and uncomfortable appointment. She made me feel like I was just wasting her time. Over 18 months later I still have pain and discomfort, arthritis is now being explored as a potential cause. I am only early 40's.

{{category}} working at Portsoy Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Portsoy Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6lq