Pitsmoor Surgery

151 Burngreave Road, Sheffield, England, S3 9DL

9th August 2019

For all the team, Sincere thanks for your kindness and care, as a first point of contact for ill and anxious patients the role you all play in keeping us healthy, happy and valued as people can never be underestimated. Your patient numbers speak for themselves, the surgery really is at the heart of our community for good reason, you bring a reassuring comfort to us all as the constant in otherwise unstable health, without fear or favour to any of us. Thank you for all you are to us and for all you do for us.

8th April 2019

I'm sorry but not feeling cared about at the moment. Last year I had bowel problems and did get a quick appointment and an urgent referral resulting in diagnosis of Colitis and Kidney with tumor removed. No more contact with surgery. I recently phoned about slight dizziness and tiredness. I was told it's vertigo but get your blood pressure checked at the pharmacy and a receptionist will arrange a blood test. Nurse does blood test 2weeks later fine results we will let you know if there is a problem. I got a letter today from the pharmacist to say go buy vitamin D tablets over counter. No explanation about what symptoms I am taking them for or how they will help me or why I am low in this vitamin.. Yes I have looked it up online and it could do some good but an appointment or phone call with chance to ask questions would have been lovely and I would have felt like a person instead of a problem in both contacts with the surgery.

11th March 2019

Receptionist was very rude and the service provided is a absolute joke. The 10 o'clock deadline is absolutely ridiculous.. Guess after Doctor Maclough it's all sampled... Moving surgeries

5th August 2018

Can't really fault the excellent service. The NHS only suffers due to the usual Global Mafia troubles.

6th July 2017

Doctors don't return calls . You have to keep ringing up and repeat your request .

{{category}} working at Pitsmoor Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pitsmoor Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccoa