Peppard Road Surgery

45 Peppard Road, Caversham, Reading, England, RG4 8NR

10th February 2016

Having recently moved to the local area, I had not yet registered with a new GP but over the last weekend I had become increasingly ill with a most dreadful and persistent hacking cough and difficulty breathing. It was affecting so much of my daily life that I had to see someone and quickly. The Peppard Road Surgery was accepting new patients and when I phoned them, the Receptionist told me to come to the Surgery first thing the next morning. Both my husband and I arrived first thing, as requested, and filled in the forms to register with the Surgery; the Receptionist was very kind and helpful and had even made sure that I would see a GP that morning, without fail. The Doctor was very understanding and listened to what I had to say before giving me a chest examination. I was prescribed medications but the doctor also wanted to see me again in 24 hours time to check on my progress - that is something I have not experienced before. Normally GP's just want to examine the patient, give a prescription (when necessary) and send people on their way... but this GP care's about the patients aftercare, and that is very reassuring to me.

11th November 2015

We have been with the surgery for 15 years. During that time they have helped us through two serious illnesses and we have witnessed the wonderful care that they have provided to friends unfortunate enough to have challenging health issues. Dr Harold and Dr Janet are without doubt the best GPs that we have had and we couldn't recommend them more highly. There is genuinely nothing that they could do to improve their service or care.

26th July 2015

15th April 2015

On most occasions same day appointments are available and receptionists are always helpful in trying to give a suitable time and no inquisitions as to why you wish to come. Being a small practice the Drs know their patients so ongoing care is easier than a different Dr having to go through notes and records every time

{{category}} working at Peppard Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peppard Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecciu