Peppard Road Surgery

45 Peppard Road, Caversham, Reading, England, RG4 8NR

11th December 2018

The best Doctors I have ever had in my life and Peppard Road Surgery the most efficient and caring practice I've ever had the pleasure of using. 10 out of 10!!

25th May 2017

This is our forth surgery as we moved houses over years and this is the best one so far! Both doctors are very experienced, appointments are made available usually within 1-2 days or even same day if its urgent. Dr. Harold specifically always keeps his own notes other than NHS and every appointment I have seen him refer to his notes.

28th September 2016

22nd September 2016

We moved to the area 12 years ago and registered at the surgery. The two doctors at the surgery are great , whenever I have called to make an appointment I can always get one at a time convenient . When I have called in the past to make an urgent appointment for either of my two children when they have been poorly the receptionist always fits you in straight away. I would highly recommend this practice. The doctors are really caring professionals.

25th March 2016

{{category}} working at Peppard Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peppard Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecciu