Peppard Road Surgery

45 Peppard Road, Caversham, Reading, England, RG4 8NR

25th May 2017

This is our forth surgery as we moved houses over years and this is the best one so far! Both doctors are very experienced, appointments are made available usually within 1-2 days or even same day if its urgent. Dr. Harold specifically always keeps his own notes other than NHS and every appointment I have seen him refer to his notes.

28th September 2016

22nd September 2016

We moved to the area 12 years ago and registered at the surgery. The two doctors at the surgery are great , whenever I have called to make an appointment I can always get one at a time convenient . When I have called in the past to make an urgent appointment for either of my two children when they have been poorly the receptionist always fits you in straight away. I would highly recommend this practice. The doctors are really caring professionals.

25th March 2016

10th February 2016

Having recently moved to the local area, I had not yet registered with a new GP but over the last weekend I had become increasingly ill with a most dreadful and persistent hacking cough and difficulty breathing. It was affecting so much of my daily life that I had to see someone and quickly. The Peppard Road Surgery was accepting new patients and when I phoned them, the Receptionist told me to come to the Surgery first thing the next morning. Both my husband and I arrived first thing, as requested, and filled in the forms to register with the Surgery; the Receptionist was very kind and helpful and had even made sure that I would see a GP that morning, without fail. The Doctor was very understanding and listened to what I had to say before giving me a chest examination. I was prescribed medications but the doctor also wanted to see me again in 24 hours time to check on my progress - that is something I have not experienced before. Normally GP's just want to examine the patient, give a prescription (when necessary) and send people on their way... but this GP care's about the patients aftercare, and that is very reassuring to me.

Doctors working at Peppard Road Surgery