Parkwood Surgery

Parkwood Surgery, Warners End, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 2LD

27th February 2019

Just had my free NHS health check with Staff nurse Kerry farmer. Very useful check up as looks at your risk for heart disease stroke etc, fantastic service . Blood tests , height weight , urine test , Blood pressure. Professional and useful service. Thank you Parkwood drive surgery.

7th February 2019

The nurses are an excellent team, even pleased to see you at the end of a busy day The liaison between the nurse team and the nurses that come out at weekends needs to be tightened, though I'm not sure at which end the need is. Once a nurse came out when she was not needed.

31st October 2018

Reading the reviews I am amazed that people get appointments, especially with a doctor or their choice! After many weeks worrying, and experiencing problems with getting appointments in the past, I called the surgery. I got a call back from a Dr Murphy (never heard of her before) and expressed my worry that I may have the start of skin cancer - her response was "go see the pharmacist"! She laughed when I said I wasn't happy with this to which she replied "go to a different pharmacist!" Eventually she offered an appointment in 3 weeks time, I felt this was unacceptable, she then gave me an appointment at Highfield Surgery, which I understand is an overflow surgery. The doctor there was very good, taking time to listen, diagnose and reassure me. She did however say that I need to keep an eye on it and contact again should I feel it necessary. What chance!! I care for my 96 year old mother and need to maintain my health but the constant struggle to get through the system to see a doctor, especially of your choice and within a reasonable time, is I find exhausting.

6th July 2018

My 13 year old daughter was very unwell and she saw David he had a gut feeling something wasn’t right and sent her to hospital he was right she had emergency surgery to take her appendix out if he hadn’t of sent her to hospital it could have been a lot more serious I would also like to say she was seen at 9:15 after ringing at 8:30 am on that day Thank you so much

15th January 2018

Nurse claire reeves. Couldn't get a nicer lady! Kind, caring, professional. Always a delight to see.

{{category}} working at Parkwood Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parkwood Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejfwv