Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

20th October 2016

My 4 year old son was seen by Dr Epperlein today. He was terrified and at first even refused to enter the room. Dr Epperlin was fantastic, she was patient, kind and so understanding with my son. Thank you

30th September 2016

This is a great practice. All the GP's are good. Emergency appointments are available when they are needed. good with adults and children

27th September 2016

Another superbly well run flu vaccination clinic! Thank you all for giving up your time at the weekend. We do appreciate it.

23rd August 2016

There are two cases I would like to congratulate the management team on and both include junior (?) doctors. In my own case I had been diagnosed with hypertension and the intern worked alongside Dr Clementson to bring together a plan to bring down my blood pressure. I feel very confident that both patient and to some degree, the intern GP, benefited from this experience. My blood pressure is at a normal level. The second case was from today, where a visitor from Europe had developed a rash. Reception was very helpful explaining the process of registering her for an appointment and we met Dr Harry (?). As her English was good but perhaps not good enough to attend on her own, I came with her and the doctor ran through her symptoms, which were worried may have been chickenpox. He then asked Dr Burgess to discuss the symptoms and they derived a conclusion that the diagnosis was impetigo. Not only was my friend relieved but she was also pleased that the senior doctor walked through the diagnosis with her as well as the treatment. Parkside continues to run an exceptionally flexible service to the community around it, thank you from me and from the young woman from Europe.

14th August 2016

I suppose initially if I needed to see a doctor urgently I would be accommodated. But I was not an emergency and wanted to see a particular doctor the wait would have been overthree weeks by the reception.It is a very difficult balance but by having a phone conversation with GP I was able to get quick and appropriate treatment. A lot of people think it should not matter who you see. A relationship with your GP where you have confidence and trust and who you can communicate is essential and is a much better use of a resource.