Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

26th August 2017

I am currently having treatment for breast cancer and I know I can ring up and speak to a doctor or get an appointment quite easily. I feel I am supported and my quivers are always dealt with accordingly. I've been at patient at parkside for about 10 years and my treatment has always been of high standards. Thank you parkside group practice.

18th August 2017

I have recently had the occasion to request an appointment with the doctor however my preference was to be seen by a female doctor. The receptionist was very unhelpful & offered me a general appointment with a waiting time of approximately 18 days. She advised me that I could ring in the mornings for an emergency appointment however she could not guarantee that I would see a female doctor in any event. My suggestion that perhaps if I were to have an emergency appointment & if a male doctor picked up my appointment, it could be passed to the female doctor on duty on the day was competently dismissed. I have now seen the doctor who has advised me that my suggestion was perfectly possible & I should have been assisted. In addition I was not made aware that I could go online every morning to see all the released appointments & book one for myself. It was only the doctor today who has advised me of this service. I would also like to point out that the receptionists are usually very helpful & friendly.

18th August 2017

The doctor was very good and carried out extra checks that I had not planned for. She was kind and efficient.

15th August 2017

I have always found the staff very kind, polite and helpful even when it is obvious they are under a lot of pressure. They are a great team and whether i go for a blood test,to see a doctor or just collect a prescription everyone is so very understanding and i do feel very cared for and valued. Keep up the good work!

28th July 2017

The best surgery that I have been under. Over 5 years I cannot fault the surgery at all.