Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

5th July 2017

I have been a patient at the surgery for over 15 years and I had been thinking of leaving as it is very difficult to have a continuity of care with the same GP and having to see a different doctor every time has not always been a positive experience. However, my husband,a recovering alcoholic, recommended Dr Clementson whom, he told me, played a crucial part in his recovery. I made an appointment and I have never before experienced the level of care, understanding and attention that Dr Clementson bestowed upon me. I shall stay at the surgery even if I have to wait for months to have an appointment with him should the need arise again.

30th June 2017

I was given incorrect blood test results by a receptionist. When I called to complain, I had another receptionist with a very poor attitude defend the actions of the first and belittle my complaint. It is impossible to work out how to make a complaint higher up. It is a shame as the treatment from the GPs has been excellent.

26th June 2017

The page would not allow me to give Dr Modell a review. However he should be praised foe his work. He made me feel very comfortable and actually took action on my current case and has started to investigate on my issue. Ive gone home happy that I know they may find a cause to my problems.

13th June 2017

Excellent service received following an operation. Was able to collect a prescription and doctors note for work immediately after speaking with Dr Burgess.

13th June 2017

I saw Dr Burgess today, she was patient, consultative and informative. I went in for my appointment 10 minutes early, amazing. Have been a patient at this practice for many years and regardless of which Doctor I have seen I have always had excellent care. A great practice, would highly recommend