Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

18th August 2017

I have recently had the occasion to request an appointment with the doctor however my preference was to be seen by a female doctor. The receptionist was very unhelpful & offered me a general appointment with a waiting time of approximately 18 days. She advised me that I could ring in the mornings for an emergency appointment however she could not guarantee that I would see a female doctor in any event. My suggestion that perhaps if I were to have an emergency appointment & if a male doctor picked up my appointment, it could be passed to the female doctor on duty on the day was competently dismissed. I have now seen the doctor who has advised me that my suggestion was perfectly possible & I should have been assisted. In addition I was not made aware that I could go online every morning to see all the released appointments & book one for myself. It was only the doctor today who has advised me of this service. I would also like to point out that the receptionists are usually very helpful & friendly.

18th August 2017

The doctor was very good and carried out extra checks that I had not planned for. She was kind and efficient.

15th August 2017

I have always found the staff very kind, polite and helpful even when it is obvious they are under a lot of pressure. They are a great team and whether i go for a blood test,to see a doctor or just collect a prescription everyone is so very understanding and i do feel very cared for and valued. Keep up the good work!

28th July 2017

The best surgery that I have been under. Over 5 years I cannot fault the surgery at all.

13th July 2017

I took my granddaughter to the surgery as she had fallen in the park opposite after I had collected her from school and I suspected she had a fractured arm. The receptionist was very helpful, sympathetic and professional . She managed to get me an appointment straight away with Dr.Epperein. My granddaughter - Poppy, and her family, are patients at the practice. I do not live in the area. The doctor examined her and suggested taking her to have an x-Ray at the hospital. Poppy was in pain but she was reassured by Dr. Epperein who was brilliant in dealing with her. We went to the hospital, x-rayed immediately and seen at A and E within 15 minutes for a caste. Very impressed with all aspects of the care received. Thank you.