Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

9th October 2018

Dr Burges is about the only doctor who is helpful at this practise. Other than that they are comfortable to put you with trainee doctors who are giving you false information about your health. I was told my smear test would be done without having recieved my letter, when I got to the appointment and told the nurse I hadn’t recieved my letter she let me know I couldn’t have it done and next time to insist on seeing a nurse as they knew more at the practise The receptionist at this practise are a whole different story, rude, unhelpful and a tone which makes you feel they are just trying to get you off the phone rather than actually help you! I am a first time mother with a lot of questions and to be told they wouldn’t see me until i am 8-9 weeks is disappointing. The receptionist asked me with haste “ well what is it you want to do keep it or get rid of it?” A doctor will only see you before if you choose to get rid. This is not health care. It’s unprofessional

3rd June 2018

Sister Jane Very very helpful, excellent service robin mitchell

25th May 2018

The doctors have always been lovely and caring, the receptionists however, have a appalling attitude. Expect to put up with nasty, rude behaviour every time you hve to deal with them.

24th May 2018

We have been patients of this practice for 23 years and, despite the pressure of increased numbers, the medical and administrative staff have been unfailingly efficient, professional and kind. The doctors have collectively a wide range of expertise and we note from comments made at hospitals that the practice is highly regarded. We would unhesitatingly recommend Parkside to anyone. Jean and David Booth.

Rating not given.

24th May 2018

The first available appointment to see a doctor is nearly a month in the future, I then rang to make an appointment as an "emergency" and all morning appointments have been taken. I need to phone again at 2pm to see if I can get an appointment this afternoon. As it is not an absolute emergency, I would rather my child went to school and saw a doctor afterwards. Receptionist unable to confirm whether this is a possibility. I have, therefore, given a rating of 1 star ... it is not at all easy to get an appointment at my doctor's surgery. When you see the doctors - they are all 5 star.

{{category}} working at Parkside Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parkside Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tr