Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

3rd January 2019

The Doctors are brilliant and cannot be recommended enough. However the receptionists are just appalling and let down the whole practice. They need proper training in customer care. Most can't be bothered and are just obnoxious. They behave as if they are doing you a favour whatever you are requesting. They don't seem to realise it is their job to talk to the public and arrange appointments and respond to queries. A few years ago they were much much better. Shamefully their service is not a service anymore - it is just disgraceful way to treat patients.

18th December 2018

Had 2 excellent sessions with 2 nurses in the past week to dress a wound. Both friendly, cheerful, highly competent and made follow up appointments. I also had an asthma follow up. Once you are 'in the system' it is very professional and effective. I had to go Purley Hub first, however as no appointment was available. This could change next year when the Practice moves to a new appointments system.

30th November 2018

I want to say thank you to Dr Clementson and Dr Shobana for their care and attention over the last 2 months. They have given me their time and listened to my concerns and acted promptly to help towards my recovery.

9th October 2018

Dr Burges is about the only doctor who is helpful at this practise. Other than that they are comfortable to put you with trainee doctors who are giving you false information about your health. I was told my smear test would be done without having recieved my letter, when I got to the appointment and told the nurse I hadn’t recieved my letter she let me know I couldn’t have it done and next time to insist on seeing a nurse as they knew more at the practise The receptionist at this practise are a whole different story, rude, unhelpful and a tone which makes you feel they are just trying to get you off the phone rather than actually help you! I am a first time mother with a lot of questions and to be told they wouldn’t see me until i am 8-9 weeks is disappointing. The receptionist asked me with haste “ well what is it you want to do keep it or get rid of it?” A doctor will only see you before if you choose to get rid. This is not health care. It’s unprofessional

3rd June 2018

Sister Jane Very very helpful, excellent service robin mitchell

{{category}} working at Parkside Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parkside Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tr