Parkside Group Practice

Parkside Group Practice

3rd June 2018

Sister Jane Very very helpful, excellent service robin mitchell

25th May 2018

The doctors have always been lovely and caring, the receptionists however, have a appalling attitude. Expect to put up with nasty, rude behaviour every time you hve to deal with them.

24th May 2018

We have been patients of this practice for 23 years and, despite the pressure of increased numbers, the medical and administrative staff have been unfailingly efficient, professional and kind. The doctors have collectively a wide range of expertise and we note from comments made at hospitals that the practice is highly regarded. We would unhesitatingly recommend Parkside to anyone. Jean and David Booth.

Rating not given.

24th May 2018

The first available appointment to see a doctor is nearly a month in the future, I then rang to make an appointment as an "emergency" and all morning appointments have been taken. I need to phone again at 2pm to see if I can get an appointment this afternoon. As it is not an absolute emergency, I would rather my child went to school and saw a doctor afterwards. Receptionist unable to confirm whether this is a possibility. I have, therefore, given a rating of 1 star ... it is not at all easy to get an appointment at my doctor's surgery. When you see the doctors - they are all 5 star.

26th February 2018

The practice is efficiently run from an administrative point of view.The doctors are normally helpful and empathise well.Prompt appointments can be a problem.My wife starts work 06-30 in London.A phone call made at 08-30 requesting a morning appointment means she cannot get there in time from London.An appointment made on day one for day two so she can show her employer is not permitted by the practice. An afternoon appointment cannot be made in the morning allowing my wife time to get there.An afternoon appointment cannot be made until 14-00, again insufficient time to travel from London to meet the offered appointment time.A routine appointment can be three/four/five weeks ahead-no use if prompt treatment is required.Apart from this monumentally frustrating issue,we have nothing but praise for this practice.