Park View Health Partnership

Sidney West Primary Care Centre, Leylands Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8HS

9th January 2016

A nice, clean modern surgery with friendly staff and doctors. Never had any issues waiting when I have been for a scheduled appointment.

27th October 2015

Since moving to Burgess Hill from Cambridgeshire this year, have found Park View very good, caring etc all staff friendly, helpful able to listen. A good all round experience.

11th September 2015

I went for my annual blood test/check up (I am 66) the nurse that took my blood was absolutely brilliant (i have had some very bad experiences in this area) there was absolutely no pain, messing about to find veins, it was the best blood test I have ever had. My GP is Duncan Wells and he is very careing, understanding and generally excellent. It is sometimes difficult to get to see your own Doctor but this does detract from the fact that all of the other Doctors in the practice are of the same high standard. Thank you

24th August 2015

This practice has a friendly & helpful reception staff together with excellent doctors. There is the usual NHS 2-3 week delay in seeing a preferred doctor for non urgent problems but they do offer an 11o/c sit & wait service if your need is more urgent. With a good car park thrown in this practice is well worth considering.

2nd July 2015

I recently had the misfortune to have quite a prolonged period of immobility and cannot praise too highly the treatment and kindness shown to me by doctors, nurses and reception staff at the surgery. I particularly found the Emergency 11 a.m. sit and wait clinic beneficial because if you are ill you need a doctor now, not two or three weeks down the line. I felt that I received just the same amount of care and attention as I would have done on a regular appointment. I could not have received better treatment. I would also like to stretch my plaudits to the 111 out of hours service, whom I had to contact on two occasions, once for a home visit and once when I visited their premises at the PRH. I found the service extremely good on both occasions, and very sympathetic when I became somewhat emotional. Thank you to everyone involved for helping me to come through a very difficult period in my life. I do not in the least mind letting you know who is writing this review. My name is Elisabeth Willett.