Park Lane Surgery

Waters Green Medical Centre, Sunderland Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6JL

13th April 2020

I can't thank the staff at Park Lane Surgery enough for all the help and support they are giving me at the moment. Even in these different times, I am still getting the normal professional service from both the receptionists and my GP as I would in normal times. The receptionists are always polite and courteous when you make an appointment and ask a question. My GP is using both video and telephone technology to help and support me through my current health problems. They are a shining example of how to care for a patient through these difficult times. A real credit and an asset to the NHS.

16th March 2016

I would never recomend this GP surgery clinic. I went there for very bad headaches and a lot of pain in my ears. The doctor prescribed me something to apply in my ears because he saw a lot of wax in my righ ear, but I had to come back a week later with more pain in my ears. A different and younger doctor saw me and after literally 10 seconds seeing my ears told me there was some wax and he refered me for wax removal for three weeks later!! I told him I could not practically hear anything and had a lot of pain and high tinitus. The result was that I have to go to A&E two days later and the doctor there told me I had blood in my ear and a bad infection. He prescribed me finally some antibiotics and referred me to attend to an appointment with a ENT doctor the day after into a Manchester hospital where they confirmed I had a very evident infection and blood in my ears. The last GP doctor that attended me was also arrogant and when he receive a call from the A&E doctor, he called me back to know how I was. Obviously, he probably knew that he made a big mistake but never apologise to me I have been there 4 times in 2 years and I only saw my regular GP once. Most of the times they give you the appointment with another doctor and they never inform you about that. Aparently you have to specify when you make the appointment.

29th December 2015

Very friendly and understanding. Always simple to get an appointment. Can't recommend enough

14th January 2015

I had to register my elderly mother as a temporary resident when she came to live with me after a fall and hip replacement. I cannot speak highly enough of all the service that I have and am receiving. All of the staff have been excellent - receptionists, nurses, doctors and clinics. They have all been very helpful, professional and friendly. The level of care that I have received for my mother has been excellent. The facilities are very good and the broad range of services available at the Waters Green Medical Centre is very good. It makes it really easy to access all the care that she has needed and with good parking facilities with easy disabled access. I would not hesitate in recommending this surgery to others.

4th December 2014

I Always try to see the same doctor, Dr Carter he is great always makes time to hear your problems never makes you feel your wasting his time. Quick to sort out any hospital appointments for you. Also if you complain about the Doctors, at the surgery they make sure it is sorted out very quickly. I have never had any Reason to complain About Dr Carter, he is Brilliant can recommend him . Worth Waiting to see.

Short link to review Park Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccyj