Parchmore Medical Centre

97 Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, England, CR7 8LY

30th September 2016

Gail - best blood taker

31st August 2016

Since I have been coming to this clinic, I always get quick and excellent treatment and a good service.

31st August 2016

When I returned from holiday beginning of June, I developed severe tonsillitis, swollen glands and felt very unwell. I rang on the Monday at 8am - engaged tried 6 times and eventually I got through to a machine and was 21 in the queue which kept me holding on for over an hour!!! When I eventually spoke to a receptionist, I was told "it was just a virus"!! When did a receptionist become a doctor. Also all the bookings were full. The Tuesday was a repeat of Monday and I eventually went to the walk-in-center having been taken by my neighbor who was very concerned about my condition. There I was treated with respect and my symptoms were not dismissed by a receptionist!!

31st August 2016

Great Reception Staff - Maureen Downside - when I called at 09.30, recording said I was 16th in the queue.

31st August 2016

I have seen nurse Phoebe today. Very friendly and informative and I have learnt a lot. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me. Would definitely recommend her to anyone coming into the surgery or an anxious patient.

{{category}} working at Parchmore Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parchmore Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecghq