Parchmore Medical Centre

97 Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, England, CR7 8LY

18th October 2016

Screening is an important public health measure. More nurses are needed - sending appointment reminders when there isn't enough staff present to undertake the screening is not cost effective. Sending text messages as appointment reminders will not help unless they include the following statement: 'Please report to reception on arrival. This message is not confirmation of your arrival.' When there are two different reception points, please highlight the need for 'all visitors to report to Reception on arrival'. Especially when the check-in machine is not working. The receptionists should be professional at all times. I heard their comments- and the name of the person they were talking about- whilst in the waiting area. They were being very rude!!

30th September 2016

The doctor examined me very well. She interview me a lot to be sure of what really is my sickness. That is good.

30th September 2016

Gail - best blood taker

31st August 2016

Since I have been coming to this clinic, I always get quick and excellent treatment and a good service.

31st August 2016

When I returned from holiday beginning of June, I developed severe tonsillitis, swollen glands and felt very unwell. I rang on the Monday at 8am - engaged tried 6 times and eventually I got through to a machine and was 21 in the queue which kept me holding on for over an hour!!! When I eventually spoke to a receptionist, I was told "it was just a virus"!! When did a receptionist become a doctor. Also all the bookings were full. The Tuesday was a repeat of Monday and I eventually went to the walk-in-center having been taken by my neighbor who was very concerned about my condition. There I was treated with respect and my symptoms were not dismissed by a receptionist!!