Parchmore Medical Centre

97 Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, England, CR7 8LY

4th December 2017

Impossible to get an appointment. I called at 8am was no. 13 in the queue. Got cut off at no.2. Called again and was at number 26. Waiting for half an hour I didn’t then get an appointment. When I explained what had happened the receptionist merely said these things happen. There’s a glitch in the system and you can get cut off. I’ve tried to get referred for specialist treatment and they won’t do it for me or my husband. Feels like they’re trying to keep costs down at the surgery at the expense of patients’ health. I am looking to change surgery.

15th September 2017

8th September 2017

I booked an appointment and they send me a text. Got there they said I'm not booked in. No apology not tried to resolve it. Didn't give a toss. Receptionist was rude and very unhelpful

4th September 2017

I was unable to get an appointment that did not involve me taking time off from work which I am unable to do. Apparently the extended hours are not available and they do not have appointments late afternoon/evening. The suggestion to try and get one was to call every morning to see if there was an on the day appointment available. Providing a service which caters for members of the public who work would be extremely useful and having reception staff that can do more than just tell you to call back to talk to a supervisor as they are unable to answer questions or feedback my feelings on the matter.

25th July 2017

Parchmore Surgery is extremely difficult to rate. Each time I have visited it has been a different experience based on whom I see. My last visit was on 21/07/2017. I met with Dr Yusuf who was extremely rude and difficult to speak to. I attempted to explain my symptons to him as I know they are connected. He refused to listen stating that he was the Dr. He appeared to want to rush my appointment. Although a GP, he lacks understanding and manners. I spoke to the receptionist Lillian shortly after. She was extremely understanding. She took time to listen to me and then arranged an appointment with Dr A. Fenandes, who was as ever professional and understanding. You couldn't ask for a better GP.