Oxford Terrace

1 Oxford Terrace, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, England, NE8 4RQ

Also known as: Oxford Terrace and Rawling Road Medical Group 1 Rawling Road Bensham Gateshead

Oxford Terrace and Rawling Road Medical Group

7th November 2017

My Mam was a patient of Oxford Terrace GP practice and sadly died in July this year. The care she and we received was second to none and we could not have asked for anything better. The care was fantastic from each GP she saw and both she and her very large family were always treated with dignity, kindness, compassion and respect. In the last few weeks of her life the care she received from the GP's was parallel with first class palliative care she would have received had she been in a hospice. Whenever we spoke to the surgery receptionists they were always very helpful which in turn helped us. Words don't seeem enough to express a huge thank you to the GP's who did such a fantastic job in providing great care but thank you. A very greatful daughter.

5th March 2017

I have always experienced five star care at OTMG and RR Medical Group. I am somewhat surprised at some of the comments in the recent CQC Report. I was interviewed on the day of the inspection and can find very little mention of what we discussed with the inspector. I am very confident that items of equipment i.e. swab and ECG dots that were out of date, was purely an oversight. All of the team embrace the duty of Candor with “the quality of being open and honest; frankness”, at the heart of all they do and did so long before it was given a name. OTMG are proactive in the services that they provide and not just reacting to problems that arise. They are forward thinking a responsive to suggestion, so keep up the OUTSTANDING work. My GP and the practice manger supported me during a very difficult time when my mother passed away they took time to sit and listen and arranged counseling. More so recently I have had excellent care when I had a joint replacement, by helping to do the dressings and listening to my worries at the time. The staff and surgery are always well presented no matter what time of day

15th October 2016

I had minor surgery at Oxford Terrace. Dr J. Barker and his nurse were pleasant and very helpful. I was given my flu vaccine as an additional service. Thank you to everyone.

8th July 2016

You want to feel listened to, given time, opportunity to discuss and ask questions, all which I feel I get whether I go to RR or OT.

26th June 2015

I have said this before and I say it again Oxford Terrace is the best medical center in Tyne and Wear. After hearing what others have to say about the surgery they attend, I thank God for Oxford Terrace. That includes all the doctors nurses and Clerical staff,also cleaners because when I have been there it is always lovely and clean.