Oxford Terrace

1 Oxford Terrace, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, England, NE8 4RQ

Also known as: Oxford Terrace and Rawling Road Medical Group 1 Rawling Road Bensham Gateshead

Oxford Terrace and Rawling Road Medical Group

5th March 2017

I have always experienced five star care at OTMG and RR Medical Group. I am somewhat surprised at some of the comments in the recent CQC Report. I was interviewed on the day of the inspection and can find very little mention of what we discussed with the inspector. I am very confident that items of equipment i.e. swab and ECG dots that were out of date, was purely an oversight. All of the team embrace the duty of Candor with “the quality of being open and honest; frankness”, at the heart of all they do and did so long before it was given a name. OTMG are proactive in the services that they provide and not just reacting to problems that arise. They are forward thinking a responsive to suggestion, so keep up the OUTSTANDING work. My GP and the practice manger supported me during a very difficult time when my mother passed away they took time to sit and listen and arranged counseling. More so recently I have had excellent care when I had a joint replacement, by helping to do the dressings and listening to my worries at the time. The staff and surgery are always well presented no matter what time of day

15th October 2016

I had minor surgery at Oxford Terrace. Dr J. Barker and his nurse were pleasant and very helpful. I was given my flu vaccine as an additional service. Thank you to everyone.

8th July 2016

You want to feel listened to, given time, opportunity to discuss and ask questions, all which I feel I get whether I go to RR or OT.

26th June 2015

I have said this before and I say it again Oxford Terrace is the best medical center in Tyne and Wear. After hearing what others have to say about the surgery they attend, I thank God for Oxford Terrace. That includes all the doctors nurses and Clerical staff,also cleaners because when I have been there it is always lovely and clean.

2nd February 2015

I don't no why receptionists doesn't pick the phone up , after 15 minutes line been busy now no one pick the phone up . this is not acceptable .so what can people do ???? 02/02/2015 .8 ;34 am now ,my name is malek .07763221311

17th March 2015
Response from Oxford Terrace

As all comments posted here should remain anonymous, please feel free to contact by telephone or in wriiting: Practice Manager Sheinaz Stansfield or Carol Sanders Assistant Practice Manager at the main surgery telephone number: 0191 4772169. who will be happy to discuss your comments further.