Old Town Surgery

13 De La Warr Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, E Sussex, England, TN40 2HG

3rd July 2019

I had an appointment at 8:00 with dr Bailey , I know obviously previous appointments can over run but he arrived late as he is from Eastbourne (receptionists said) , there was me and one other waiting , dr Bailey stood chatting to to the receptionist about a wedding in France and how hot it was , whilst we waited to be seen finally at 8:15 -20 I had kids to get to school and the other chap had a hospital app to get to , maybe if dr’s can’t get there before 8 don’t offer appointments at 8 ??

7th February 2019

Absolutely fabulous service from start to finish phoned for an appointment told the lovely receptionist exactly what the problem was she made an assessment and immediately booked me an appointment for the same day I must say when ever I have phoned for an appointment I have always been able to obtain one. We are very fortunate to have such a fantastic surgery especially as the NHS is under so much financial pressure and I would personally like to thank everyone for all their help and for being so caring Regards Mr Bradley Van-cliff

4th November 2018

Sometimes impossible to get through on the phone. Difficult to get an appointment. Last three times I have needed help I have given up and gone to the walk in clinic in Hastings. That is not easy or cheap as a retired non driver. I don't blame the surgery just the current system and shortage of funds.

{{category}} working at Old Town Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Old Town Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecgzm