Old Mill Surgery

Marlborough Road, Nuneaton, Warks, England, CV11 5PQ 1 2 3 4 5 16 reviews

18th November 2020

I have used this practice for over 30 years now and cant tell you how good the service is from all the doctors, nurses and staff here. I am a regular user due to chronic illness and can assure you that the service I have received is second to none. The staff here actually care. I would highly recommend anyone to join this surgery and the only thing i have against moving away from the area is that I will not have access to such good service. The staff are very friendly and personable. If you need to see a doctor or nurse they will fit you in and if treatment is required they will make sure that they secure an appointment with the relevant consultant.

All good, especially throughout lockdown when I received excellent service with a health scare. You sometime have to wait on the phone to get through but that is the same with all practices I’m sure.

18th November 2020

8th September 2020

the receptionist who answered the phone on 26th August morning, was very helpful. the phone was answered promptly and my problem with a prescription was solved in a friendly and helpful manner I had heard of problems of getting through to speak to someone but I certainly did not have a problem. I would like to add that in my experience this level of service has always been the case so I think I would have been surprised if the service had not been good. i always recommend this practice if anyone is looking for a doctor

on this occassion I cannot think anything good have been done better

8th September 2020

on this occassion I cannot think anything good have been done better

29th July 2020

I have had to call the surgery on a couple of occasions because I am caring for my elderly parents who are registered at Old Mill. The receptionists are exceptional... so friendly, obliging and helpful. On the occasion I needed to speak to a doctor I received a call back within 15 minutes. The doctor was understanding and helpful resolving my 'issue' without hesitation or need for a fuss. It is reassuring to know that my parent's needs are so well catered for by such a wonderful team.

{{category}} working at Old Mill Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Old Mill Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8wp