Old Machar Medical Practice

526 King Street, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB24 5RS 1 2 3 4 5 9 reviews

31st December 2019

Not a review as such, but a suggestion. Not very nice to see receptionist, who is first point of call for the practice, chewing gum, with her mouth open.

20th March 2019

I find the attitude over the phone by receptionist to be abysmal and was constantly talked over by her when I pointed out my prescription had gone missing and was asked by me to be issued a week ago. She blamed the pharmacy and became agitated when I told her my condition had deteriorated over the week and could not get out of the house now to collect another which would not be dealt with until the following day. Despite this she insisted there was no other solution and I should take it up with the pharmacy who she claimed had lost it. Under these circumstances I asked for a doctor`s visit which last time ended in me being hospitalised. Suddenly she advised she would phone the pharmacy with the prescription I could have collected that same day. Not the attitude I expect from a doctors surgery. Perhaps this female should consider another profession.

19th October 2018

I am a exchange student so i had to register first time for a GP. They refused me service because i live in a certain area of town although they were neither busy nor was i living far away (15 min walk). They did not check if I need any urgent help. I cannot say anything about the doctors since i did not get pass the nurse but she was rude and unhelpful and seemed like she refused me service only to avoid filling out forms. That would already be inappropriate for any bureaucratic matter but it is simply ridiculous to potentially put my health at risk to avoid paperwork

24th August 2018

I dont normally write reviews but as two members of my family have now been spoken to terribly I felt I had to. My son turned up for his appointment but there had a been a mix up with times and he missed it, well he said the way he got spoken to was really rude with the receptionist totally belittling him. He has anxiety problems and his appointment was in relation to this and it took courage for him to make an appointment in the first place. Staff training required asap as this is totally unacceptable.

29th May 2018

The receptionists are as rude and as unhelpful as can be! The doctors are great but the nurse failed to take my blood correctly 3 times meaning I had to wait a prolonged period of time before a serious diagnosis. Hard to get an appointment and overall glad I’ve left!

{{category}} working at Old Machar Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Old Machar Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6kr