Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Alexandra Road, Epsom, Surrey, England, KT17 4BL Also known as: ICP 1 2 3 4 5 158 reviews

14th May 2022

This surgery has gone downhill dramatically. I have used it for over 20 years and now feel as though we as a family genuinely have no where to go for any health issue. It’s impossible to get an appointment, if you do after at very least a week it can be with any random dr, who seems to have no access to notes or past history. Dismissive, unwilling to see anyone face to face and at times just rude. I am not alone in this all my colleagues are experiencing same thing from this surgery. It appears to be completely run down and the drs with one exception, really don’t appear to want to take any time at all to help. I am at my wits end and honestly don’t know where to get help .

Everything including answering a phone, allowing us to book ourselves an appointment at a specific time with a gp that knows us rather than an email about a phone call in a week at any given time with any given dr.

4th May 2022

Online appt is turned off more than it is on now I have found it turned off last week at 10AM!! The surgery has stoped Face to Face appts ! Everything is phone and then you wait easy a week or more for a Doctors phone call appt ! Telling us to use 111 or A&E when they should be seeing more patients ! I have a lot of medical problems and don’t contact them for minor things. They make you wait days for a phone call back when you are unwell.

Face to face appointments and doctors phone call appts on the day not a 4 day wait or more. I been waiting since last Friday so it will be 10 days as no one phoned me on last Friday !

18th September 2021

Since the pandemic hit the surgery has gone completely downhill. It’s practically impossible to contact the surgery, no face to face appointments, endless messaging via the website and waiting ages for replies back. The whole place needs a total revamp… it’s so run down and in need of a refurb and deep clean. Knowing that you can’t ring to see a doctor the same day is awful. Very anxiety provoking. Why on earth is the surgery not seeing patients again with a booking system? Where are the doctors and what exactly are they all doing? This used to be the ‘best’ go practice that I was proud to come to and very fond of all the staff. Sadly I don’t feel this anymore. So many reviews saying the same thing also.

Follow other local surgeries… open up your appointments face to face again and stop all the messaging via the website. You keep shutting it down anyway because the system just can’t cope! Totally crazy!

Experience

{{category}} working at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Old Cottage Hospital Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecakb